Directors personal loan to business is recharge interest taxable?
CT repayments not as high as expected
How do I file a return when the tax year has been closed
What boxes for a non-resident worker on page RR1 2014?
How to wind up a trust and distribute the assets to the sole beneficiary
Has anyone heard of this possibility?
I am aware to register my business as it stands but are there any other ways I can structure to recl
Are monthly FPS/EPS required where no employees but CIS deductions being made
A director leaving in month 1 seems to pay huge NI
Output VAT on insurance claims
A client who has been self employed as a CIS worker is moving to a limited company
A VAT conundrum on Amazon "credits"
Accountant’s certificate of confirmation
Can a client declare dividens of a certain amount and withdraw less?
is this possible?
Claiming a capital allowance when a vehicle is exchanged.
Can it VAT register and reclaim VAT
HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for?
PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation?
81314 questions and 327494 replies from 25748 members
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 347 11
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 791 34
- Payroll software for Mac 94 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 72 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 199 5
- CIS and Close Company 186 6
- LLP members share of profits 614 32
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 413 20
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 125 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 63 1
- Registered Office 64 2
- Winding up a beneficiary will trust 94 1
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 283 7
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 533 17
- 64-8 on paper or online? 91 2
- Management fees agreement 151 4
- Marginal rate relief not given on loss carry back 76 1
- Business travel apps 333 14
- VAT for Residential Property Developer 166 6
- Closed tax years 116 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 930
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 657
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 383
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 329
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 251
- Paye procedures for CVA 241
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 237
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 183
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 179
- Pension Fixed Protection 179