Alterations to property
Director takes out borrowing to lend to company
Company provided an employee with a £500 classic car hire voucher
My filing dates of my LTD company tax return seem to be different.
Does the use of the property on which higher SDLT was paid matter?
what constitutes artificial seperation
Is their a taxable element at this point in time?
Can company A get rollover when buying asset from connected company B?
Would paying for their e-cigarettes be a benefit in kind?
How do I show the Capital Distribution on the final set of accounts?
Write off of loans FROM participators
Do non residents qualify for tax relief on pension contributions
Agents using free HMRC software for SA100 returns
SA calculates higher than o/s balance
Contractor has bought towed caraven to cut down on hotel costs, and we need to decide if capital all
Checking to see if you are an empoyee or contractor
VAT liability paid to old accountant
102031 questions and 455629 replies from 35110 members
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 542 5
- See you all on the other side 650 6
- 12Pay 381 2
- dividends 528 2
- R&D 290 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,141 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 425 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 369 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 337 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 523 5
- Seeking a tax case 607 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 464 4
- Companies house strike off 475 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 384 2
- Moving to the cloud 717 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 207 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 868 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 196 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,077 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 469 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 548
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 414
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 365
- IRIS and FRS 102 348
- Capitalising Finance Lease 313
- USA help 310
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 290
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 280
- Capital gains on rental property 256
- Marginal rates of tax 237