When is VAT charged on educational services?
Capital Gains Tax exemption under the EIS scheme may otherwise be invalidated.
Output VAT calculation for retailer on stock purchased
relief from EU national insurance
A question that has been nagging me for a while
Setting up of an offshore company and possibly a trust
Donations from Directors to Company Ltd by Guarantee
LLP sells development property. Can client use CGT allowance to shelter profit?
Are HMRC getting extra tough on collection
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax?
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off agains
RTI late filing penalties for micro employer
Is it possible for one company to pay the bills of another in order to recover VAT?
Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief
We need information about limited company bank account for Non-Resident directors
Would you be the one dealing with set up of new entity
Is there a simple way to run a VAT comparison between flat rate & standard VAT?
Where is the official guidance on VAT late filing penalties NOT being deductible for Corporation Tax?
Client has suffered a VAT late filing penalty.
90136 questions and 383514 replies from 29859 members
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,061 29
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 427 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 209 6
- VAT silly question 2,263 51
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 161 6
- Classic cars investment 152 4
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 244 3
- Cater Allen Commission 127 3
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 239 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 720 20
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 120 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 72 1
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 115 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 124 5
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 499 13
- Sage at it again? 368 5
- BrightPay 513 13
- Is this a scam? 1,603 27
- S455 461 21
- client issues 337 4
- Benchmarking 471
- Possible Partnership? 419
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 403
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 391
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 333
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 197
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 178
- Income tax on foreign dividends 174
- Clubs and Taxable Income 172
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 168