UK resident receives USA pension, is it eligble of 10% deduction?
UK-registered company offering consultancy online to UK and US
They have different tax year end dates.
Expat in Germany but have undeclared rental income. how to report it.
Partnership incorporating into an LLP. Do I need to inform HMRC?
How is the capital distribution treated for a UK resident?
SATR - ommission of capital gains
Can the penalty be included as a cost of disposal for CGT?
or can it be treated as a maintenance cost
VAT account suspension
Company car and Private use on P11d etc
CGT Private Residence & Lettings exemption
Letter addressed to one of our locum pharmacists from HM Revenue & Customs.
Should one accountant point out errors to another one
Any unforseen legal/tax implications for US citizen inheriting share of UK property?
Substantial shareholding exemption and foreign subsidiaries
87536 questions and 366559 replies from 28705 members
- IT advisory questions? 242 6
- signature required 526 22
- Use of home query 57 1
- Pratice Management Software 152 2
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 217 6
- Error in audited accounts 56 1
- Vat registration exception 196 3
- CIS software 72 2
- Homing sandwiches 463 11
- CT600 118 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 177 7
- Settlement discount 141 4
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 513 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 183 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 172 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 130 2
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 215 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 133 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 188 2
- Related Party Transactions 128 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,245
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 816
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 521
- Digita Hosted Software 338
- Credit where credit's due....... 314
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 237
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 197
- TheTax Donut 180
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 162
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 162