I get paid my mileage at a variable rate based on HMRC guidlines
Time limit for registering as partnership
£2,000 Employer NI Allowance & Company Control
Directors personal loan to business is recharge interest taxable?
CT repayments not as high as expected
How do I file a return when the tax year has been closed
What boxes for a non-resident worker on page RR1 2014?
How to wind up a trust and distribute the assets to the sole beneficiary
Has anyone heard of this possibility?
I am aware to register my business as it stands but are there any other ways I can structure to recl
Are monthly FPS/EPS required where no employees but CIS deductions being made
A director leaving in month 1 seems to pay huge NI
Output VAT on insurance claims
A client who has been self employed as a CIS worker is moving to a limited company
A VAT conundrum on Amazon "credits"
Accountant’s certificate of confirmation
Can a client declare dividens of a certain amount and withdraw less?
is this possible?
Claiming a capital allowance when a vehicle is exchanged.
Can it VAT register and reclaim VAT
81319 questions and 327512 replies from 25752 members
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 296 5
- Partnership Registration 59 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 876 36
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 86 2
- Would this save hours of your time? 658 12
- Audit Required 1,175 22
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 293 9
- Residential Management Companies 74 2
- Value pricing 2,842 37
- Problems with CT600 filing 388 5
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 382 11
- Payroll software for Mac 115 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 102 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 211 5
- CIS and Close Company 199 6
- LLP members share of profits 635 32
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 423 20
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 137 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 100 1
- Registered Office 107 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 940
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 659
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 392
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 330
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 256
- Paye procedures for CVA 246
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 242
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 193
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 188
- Pension Fixed Protection 184