The online form demands an account in the company's name
Can a small company submit it's FPS on 6th March and avoid a penalty?
Can Apprentices deduct mileage to college on a SA tax return?
Is my client susceptible to this new legislation?
With two Budgets on the cards this year, what are your predictions for the first one on 18 March?
What is the procedure involved here?
What do you do with the notices?
Changing ownership percentage - tennants in common
Father is operating as a sole trader wants to transfer as a going concern to son who wants to run th
Just gone in as an interim to a company whose year end was July 14.
View of HMRC on two “annual” payments
What wall mounted monitor?
Can we get a certificate for non domicile UK status
90278 questions and 384419 replies from 29919 members
- Directors loan - no longer a director 354 5
- Goodie bag 233 6
- Career in Practice 175 5
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 81 2
- Physiotherapy And Vat 212 7
- Does a Limited Company need a Bank Account to register for VAT 59 1
- Telemarketing 200 5
- Software recommendations? 301 4
- Budget 2015 predictions 236 5
- Husband Wife let property 152 2
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 453 8
- Relevant life plan 355 8
- Limited Company expenses 388 8
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 189 1
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 194 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 201 3
- how to value rental space 126 3
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 471 5
- Output tax for retailer 268 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 456 11
- Possible Partnership? 611
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 503
- New Fangled Penalties 414
- Clubs and Taxable Income 335
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 303
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 262
- Loans to other companies 246
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 228
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 217
- Outsource Data Entry 214