Is this compensation taxable?
On day one of its accounting period a trading company has taken over (for no cost) a bank account fo
Germany wants proof that our business is not VAT registered!
What is the process behind issuing dividend how does it all stack up?
Foreign Currency, Non-Doms and Remittance basis
will tax treatment now influence VAT treatment post incorporation
Who's the most technical member?
R185 in final year of administration - income treated as paid
Claiming salary pre incorporation
Salary was credited to DLA but no P14 filed
Non-resident employer & employee
Who's the most positive, happy or charitable member you know?
Making a provision for a refund made after the end of the CT period, under Cash Accounting rules
Are there any banks that actually want any business?
Can the interest cost be offset
77216 questions and 304792 replies from 23758 members
- What is the best blog for practitioners to follow? 337 6
- Tech Champion of the Year 256 6
- Xmas party 118 1
- Just because it's Friday 291 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,360 66
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 148 4
- Non-resident employer & employee 107 4
- Capital Allowances 154 4
- equipment rental 219 10
- Acquisition by company 115 5
- Non sequitur 540 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,499 23
- R&D on products not sold 100 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 917 13
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 197 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 646 9
- Transfer of land to family members 98 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 592 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 213 6
- Not registered for VAT. Germany wants proof! 239 5
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,366
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 437
- Alphabet shares 241
- Agent fees to sell business 231
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 230
- Charge out rates in London 184
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 169
- which entity 151
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 142
- confusion about 141