The booking.com website has been hacked into
Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
How do you work out the approtionment
How to batch input data into Xero quickly?
Integration between Xero and Stitchlabs is embarrassingly bad. When will they do something about it?
Any ideas on how to submit 250 SH01 forms for one company?
Can anyone recommend an electronic search service
Looking for suggestions for our Christmas countdown.
Curious about providing tech advice to clients?
Software as an intangible asset owned by Limited company's director transferred to his company
Having to upgrade from XP
We had umeployment under 3% from 1945 to 1970.
Will the outcome be admin penalty or court?
Should we absorb the cost or the client
Clients reports are run on cash basis, despite company setting
Technology Champ nominations here please!
Co Sec software recommendations
I am looking for a thin client machine and looking for any recomendations
Suspected or Invalid Employment Support Allowance fraud
88121 questions and 370397 replies from 28937 members
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 955 29
- You know its over 342 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 490 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 220 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 176 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 161 2
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 251 3
- Cocaine anyone? 513 8
- Late Registration for VAT 491 13
- EIS/SEIS 144 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 277 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 418 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 425 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 719 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 557 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 591 4
- Personal pension 402 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 223 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,220 11
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 175 3
- Hive up 492
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 458
- corporate hierarchy 439
- Advice - 272
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 226
- WWOOFers 218
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 207
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 201
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 181
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 175