prepaid item being surcharged
Company making a loss on paper but is making money, can it declare a dividend?
S455 and loans between related companies
Client made substantial gain from the sale of a foreign property.
Lots of things to sort out
Importing a product from Australia to sell in the UK
Is unlisted loan stock eligible for IHT business relief?
What is the best way to do this please ?
let property is re-mortgaged to release cash
I got a client which has made a little bit of mess with the accounting side of the business.
Incorporation of sole trader and likely effect on mortgage application
If corporate member resigns can AIA then be claimed?
71580 questions and 273150 replies from 21082 members
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 300
- Set up a company pension 253
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 224
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 193
- Where's our 10%? 188
- Driving sales growth 186
- EIS 182
- Regiatration of a Trust 180
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 178
- RTI Fees 174
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 158
- Inorporation using S165 gift relief 158
- Break up basis accounting 156
- Best structure 151
- Mortgage application for intending director. 149
- Property owned privately 148
- Can I defer direct customer acquisition costs? 142
- Forms P11D[b] and Payment Slips 142
- CIS late registration 136
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 136