Is this compensation taxable?
On day one of its accounting period a trading company has taken over (for no cost) a bank account fo
Germany wants proof that our business is not VAT registered!
What is the process behind issuing dividend how does it all stack up?
Foreign Currency, Non-Doms and Remittance basis
will tax treatment now influence VAT treatment post incorporation
Who's the most technical member?
R185 in final year of administration - income treated as paid
Claiming salary pre incorporation
Salary was credited to DLA but no P14 filed
Non-resident employer & employee
Who's the most positive, happy or charitable member you know?
Making a provision for a refund made after the end of the CT period, under Cash Accounting rules
Are there any banks that actually want any business?
Can the interest cost be offset
77216 questions and 304799 replies from 23759 members
- Xmas party 158 2
- What is the best blog for practitioners to follow? 386 8
- Fixed asset registers 318 10
- Tech Champion of the Year 270 6
- Just because it's Friday 330 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,370 66
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 171 4
- Non-resident employer & employee 110 4
- Capital Allowances 171 4
- equipment rental 223 10
- Acquisition by company 141 5
- Non sequitur 546 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,520 23
- R&D on products not sold 102 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 949 13
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 202 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 652 9
- Transfer of land to family members 114 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 602 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 232 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,370
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 437
- Alphabet shares 243
- Agent fees to sell business 231
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 230
- Charge out rates in London 186
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 170
- which entity 151
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 142
- confusion about 141