Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
How do you work out the approtionment
How to batch input data into Xero quickly?
Integration between Xero and Stitchlabs is embarrassingly bad. When will they do something about it?
Any ideas on how to submit 250 SH01 forms for one company?
Can anyone recommend an electronic search service
Looking for suggestions for our Christmas countdown.
Curious about providing tech advice to clients?
Software as an intangible asset owned by Limited company's director transferred to his company
Having to upgrade from XP
We had umeployment under 3% from 1945 to 1970.
Will the outcome be admin penalty or court?
Should we absorb the cost or the client
Clients reports are run on cash basis, despite company setting
Technology Champ nominations here please!
Co Sec software recommendations
I am looking for a thin client machine and looking for any recomendations
Suspected or Invalid Employment Support Allowance fraud
88127 questions and 370441 replies from 28940 members
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 33 1
- Wrong tax code 121 5
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,039 31
- Am I getting Soft?? 202 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 633 11
- Deferred Tax 455 8
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 201 1
- You know its over 469 6
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 238 1
- Benefit in Kind 216 5
- Foreign pension tax credit relief 136 1
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 219 3
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,263 14
- Cocaine anyone? 600 10
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 136 2
- Dutch and Germany VAT 178 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 300 2
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 490 15
- LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow 1,302 8
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 535 9
- Hive up 506
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 472
- corporate hierarchy 449
- Advice - 288
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 232
- WWOOFers 228
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 214
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 191
- The booking.com con 167
- UK State pension paid in NZ 161