There doesnt seem to be any guidance on this anywhere (yet).
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement
Has anyone else had this happen?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
Accounting treatment for Investment in shares
father gives a loan for a company and wants to be paid from a different associated company
Invoice from supplier without trading/any address
US resident trading in UK through property development partnership.
97899 questions and 429710 replies from 33351 members
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 382 9
- Personal Tax 88 1
- VAT 292 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 125 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 75 1
- last minute request 171 3
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 100 2
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 74 1
- Cash gift from India 477 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 65 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 398 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 83 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 224 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,132 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 644 6
- Overseas workday relief 143 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 291 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 664 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 110 1
- MVL 255 4