can this be done?
Accountant put me on the wrong scheme
We've recently taken on the bookkeeping and management accounts for a client who uses FreeAgent
Relief on expenditure on company car
I have worked for a firm on a self employed basis and never signed a restrictive agreement
Scaffolding added to total yearly (2013/2014) expenses instead of being filled with CIS monthly retu
Can sole traders claim pension tax relief at source, or only through self-assessment?
Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement
Just received a student loan deduction notification which should have been applied to February'
What software deals with this
Can a director take a dividend and credit his directors loan.
Any AccountingWEB members who have utilised the scheme?
Advice on incorporation of a partnership
Footballers Testimonials Taxable?
Can Film Actors use Averaging - Helpsheet 234
Sole Trader advertising his own company
90314 questions and 384649 replies from 29929 members
- Retrospectively change VAT scheme? 62 1
- Goodie bag 1,481 52
- Husband Wife let property 332 9
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 485 12
- Output tax for retailer 299 8
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 249 3
- 13-14 Payroll return needs to be filed 103 2
- Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement 99 1
- CT600 Advice 69 1
- Fair Value Accounting 61 1
- Client incurring expenses on company car 103 4
- can I approach clients ? 348 8
- Companies House Penalties 82 2
- Apostille documents 94 2
- Budget 2015 predictions 525 13
- AE - employees making different contributions 67 1
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 327 14
- Classic cars investment 553 15
- Why .... 817 9
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 524 5
- Possible Partnership? 637
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 512
- New Fangled Penalties 442
- Fuming! 370
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 315
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 253
- Outsource Data Entry 233
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 232
- Moving away from CCH software 223
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 173