Had a contract extension (total time length 2 years)
what is the appropriate method to depreciation
How do you value a flat that is part of the business premises
Asking for all sorts of stuff that to me is over and above...
Locally exempt services to appear on ECSL?
where does one show subcontractors payments by a book keeping co in C tax return
What are reasonable HMRC penalties under"let property campaign"
Benefits in kind: employees who benefit from client entertainment and alcohol consumed on-premises
Is this a fair way to charge?
Why are taxable pay and NICable pay different?
What to do if I'm in Full time Employment and a director of a just started company as well?
Private Schooling for Company Directors Children
Prior year tax collected through tax code - is this tax included in the "tax deducted" fig
Capital allowances - hire purchase or operating lease?
Should I be charging VAT on B2B Sponsorship if teh "customer" is in the USA?
Does individual company in group need to disclose this?
Goodwill & selling a business to a Ltd Company
Is Gibraltar classified as "UK" for regards of being abroad?
Rent a room - short term let of whole home
84858 questions and 348752 replies from 27513 members
- Would this fall into IR35 14 1
- Company Accounts - Limited company 317 3
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,555 27
- Charging for book-keeping on a 'per transaction' basis 489 8
- Who can I refer leads to? 1,182 16
- Computers & Network Depreciation 121 3
- Capital Allowances and Hire Purchase 164 3
- Awkward IP 306 3
- Let Property Campaign 228 4
- DTL adjustement in P &L 165 4
- R & D 175 2
- Bookkeeping Package 532 7
- practice planning 515 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,177 29
- Expenses management strategy 996 12
- Employment status 396 8
- Benefits in kind: employees who benefit from client entertainment and alcohol consumed on-premises 216 3
- sub contractors payments in C tax return 169 1
- Time recording software 203 2
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 365 8
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 576
- CTA study material 560
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 335
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 255
- Employment related securities question 202
- CCJ and Shareholder/ Director ramifications 176
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 175
- ATED Penalties 173
- AIM Stocks and IHT 157
- Foreign Premium Distributions 131