Generic notice received indicates this does not apply to the majority
Hello everyone, My friend needs an advice.
I would like to know whether adjustment journals for converting UK GAAP balances to IFRS balances ar
Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help!
Do they apply to RTI adjustments filed for periods before 6/10/14?
Is it common for restaurants to apply for the Point of Sale (retail vat scheme)?
Moneysoft does not handle annual PAYE schemes. Does any other software?
PAYE for Director - is RTI necessary (earning below LE threshold)
Charities and Ministers of Religion
Calculating Partnership Loss
Any guidance on tax treatment?
Tax due on self employed profits during administration of an estate
What is the most straightforward way to transfer shares to a son?
85576 questions and 354185 replies from 27861 members
- PRR 418 14
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 169 13
- Corp Tax Refund 130 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,753 477
- Email hacker for hire ... 320 8
- Fees for Property Tax Return 482 15
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 92 10
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 258 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 53 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 174 1
- Audit partner? 236 6
- Losses on FHL Property 94 1
- SA302 for mortgage advisors 243 5
- Has anyone encountered this scenario 121 1
- corp tax software 967 13
- Does anyone use quotation software? 306 6
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,616 72
- Can't read my handwriting 555 12
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 695 15
- Is this fraud? 849 13
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,365
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 510
- National Insurance 404
- Non Resident 315
- Hands on experience of Digita 237
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 216
- Employer's Helpline 185
- CIS paid under reg 9 174
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 144
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 138