Receipt of rent affects CGT?
Need qualification back
How serious does it need to be to be classed as a serious defaulter with HMRC?
I've completed a job for a client, I applied for and received a HMRC login.
tax returns 10 yeqrs out of daate
interaction with carry back of gift aid
Will using a 'declaration of Trust' document satisfy HMRC
CGT - Is a calculation required now?
Am I right that to claim ER on a business asset owned by an LLP, the business must cease?
Using sage and need help with tax codes
Husband and Wife Holiday letting profit split
Tax treatment of ICAEW subscription
Do mileage payments appear on a self assessment?
86410 questions and 359408 replies from 28240 members
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 280 7
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 193 6
- Non-compete agreement 179 1
- Expenses claim for non employee 196 1
- Any views 737 1
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 94 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 206 6
- IRIS Practice Management 144 2
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 106 2
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 275 8
- Pre- trading Expenses 91 1
- Was I rude 781 19
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 173 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 306 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 256 1
- Top slicing relief question 234 2
- Valuation of PET on death 121 2
- Share swap 293 8
- Online filing 172 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 334 13
- Skandia using wrong address 1,482
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 817
- International interest certificate 446
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 421
- Sale of business 395
- NOVA 288
- IRIS Open Books problem 284
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 201
- Bonus Bonds 174
- Management expenses for investment company 172