PAYE graduate on £40k no Student Loan Deductions Taken
Can amortization relief be claimed
Can client deduct such an amount given his rent is very high?
How to declare and tax excess vouchers given.
Entries on SATR for Non Dom with unremitted income < £2k
Denmark labour & hiring taxes CT deductible?
What is the usual pattern for sitting CTA exams?
Not an amount made good
Does company director with no income required to complete self assessment tax return
I need to get these from our old accountant who is not legally bound to give them to us.
Is it legal, in the UK, for a customer to pay to an account registered on the director's name
How much should employees reimburse the company to avoid tax charges when using fuel cards
Can I change the profit share on 2012 AP accounts for 2013 returns?
Can CIS be refunded earlier than after 5 April ?
Possible money laundering and tax avoidance, uncooperative boss & client
According to the Treasury policy paper
Is compensation for losses on a property scam taxable ?
Self employed client told that no tax returns required
77162 questions and 304441 replies from 23739 members
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 791 13
- Property scam victim 502 13
- Christmas party 164 2
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 41 1
- VAT on garage rent 343 15
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 326 4
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 182 1
- RTI 154 5
- Altered PAYE cheque 290 7
- Am i Liable? 296 8
- directors overdrawn loan account 111 2
- Giving a seminar 567 31
- Does buying a block of fees qualify as goodwill 161 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 229 10
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 112 1
- Added years superannuation 81 2
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 214 1
- JIEB Exams 150 1
- Checking a contract 311 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 316 15
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,222
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 612
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 410
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 317
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 196
- Alphabet shares 195
- Agent fees to sell business 194
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 185
- Office recharges 154
- Tax position on lease extension 144