If I sell one of my properties at a loss in tax yr 14/15, can I bring forward that loss to another p
Private medical insurance paid thorugh company at no cost to company
What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment?
Dividend level requiring completion of self assessment
Tax adjustments required for FV adjustments?
You know its over but do you always make it official
How to value company where current revenues are far in excess of historical revenues?
How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus company ?
Have you had the same problem?
Any advice on best way to purchase a shop? Ltd, Partnership, SIPP?
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Foreign pension tax credit relief
Solicitors now, Accountants next
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada
Deduction allowable in respect of VAT assessed in respect of scale charges
I think Accounting Web should do a poll, it would be interesting to find out!
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
88131 questions and 370478 replies from 28942 members
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,461 5
- How much does the company pay 69 2
- Help with CGT please 82 3
- Lack of VAT Receipt 113 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 310 6
- Benefit in Kind 295 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 321 17
- Will I need to resign? 937 11
- Cocaine anyone? 668 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 256 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 155 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 199 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 181 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 846 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 549 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 720 13
- Personal pension 451 9
- Business rates consultancy 273 4
- Wrong tax code 187 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 115 2
- Hive up 515
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 476
- corporate hierarchy 455
- Advice - 299
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 246
- WWOOFers 242
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 222
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 198
- The booking.com con 185
- Cocaine anyone? 169