Tax due on self employed profits during administration of an estate
What is the most straightforward way to transfer shares to a son?
Does anyone use quotation software?
What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee?
Separating business for VAT purposes
Tick box greyed out preventing change to reconciliation status
Capital Gains Tax on Title Transfer
starting a career in my mid 30's in accounting..
Starting new business as a 2nd income, but am I better off being a Ltd company?
Can late filing penalties be imposed on an individual who had not registered for PAYE in the year in
What has changed? Crie de couer.
Client has taken high dividends from his company in 2013-14 and wants to retrospectively declare the
Business making exempt supplies is being charged VAT on a property it wants to purchase
85549 questions and 353982 replies from 27844 members
- Transfer shares to son 13 1
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,146 454
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 587 11
- Devolved HMRC? 98 2
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,763 11
- capital gains on PPR 344 18
- 100% Xero practice 2,595 49
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,563 33
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 736 29
- PAYE 255 5
- What accounting software is there for Irish Accounts? 207 2
- Working from home - time apportionment 187 1
- incorrect PAYE statements 249 3
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 130 1
- Cloud based payroll sofware? 498 8
- Does anyone use quotation software? 158 2
- What is the best, tax efficient way to sell 40% shares in your start-up business for approx £1m 451 5
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 349 10
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 454 10
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 392 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,327
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 488
- National Insurance 378
- Non Resident 302
- Franchise income and costs 267
- Hands on experience of Digita 223
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 198
- Employer's Helpline 171
- employment capital allowances 167
- CIS paid under reg 9 162