How can one claim business expenses initially paid for by someone else?
Loss of Mortgage interest relief v Student Loan Repayments.
Can two sole traders work together without being in partnership?
how do I find out if a building has VAT Option to Tax in place?
I need to revise and improve my knowledge of the taxation of expenses and BIKs
Need to work out how much to pay so staff get £8.50/hour in hand.
HMRC sending letters from Debt Management re old settled Tax Credit Overpayments
Refundable in theory, but not in reality?
Valuing work in progress when client is registered on the flat rate VAT scheme
Backdating Partnership registration to 14/15
Sales rep with "work at home" contract - claim for use of home?
Company reorganisation following part disposal
Transferring Sage opening balances to Xero
Mr X goes overseas to work, stays there and changes job.
Should this write off be put through the payroll and grossed up or entered on P11d?
How to account for a late change to ST accounts when no longer a ST
One partner has decided to take zero percentage of profit...Allowed?
96555 questions and 422342 replies from 32779 members
- Self-employed: claiming expenses initially paid by somebody else 93 5
- Unhappy client over fees 604 14
- Staff commissions 36 1
- What VAT rate 37 1
- ACCA student with study package 65 1
- Company Van - Classic vehicle 217 4
- IHT nil band transfer 339 8
- Share capital netted off against lossess 270 6
- Student Loan Repayments 110 1
- Auto enrolment pension scheme set up 563 12
- how do I find out if a building has VAT Option to Tax in place? 312 7
- Letter saying client is IR35 compliant 944 11
- Two sole traders working at same shop 280 2
- IR35 mechanics 123 1
- CGT - contract conditional? 205 3
- Eligibility to FRS VAT 138 1
- Foreign Dividends: UK tax credit 195 3
- NI PAYE working out from net amount 443 18
- VAT dergistration confirmation? 322 5
- Auto Enrolment Through Nest 445 5
- NHS finance professionals 770
- Foreign Pension Contribution 456
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 449
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 389
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 353
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 339
- Incorporating doctors 324
- IFA income recognition & reporting 273
- Form P55 in year tax repayment claim for non-resident 249
- Are subsistence claims firmly attached to the 24 month rule ? 235