Clients invoiced for payments on account without vat?
Whats is best for reducing your personal liability?
If I change the AP, need to be sure that S455 can be claimed
Yesterday there was a post about a certain accountancy firm and whether or not it had 27,000 clients
What to pay director in last 3 quarters after 1k/mth first quarter.
Does anyone know what the "special scheme for distance selling" is?
Why do web sites put information in pdfs and e-magazines, rather than standard html?
Can someone be both by way of a limited company being used for the subcontract element?
Can anyone advise which flat rate sector they would choose in the following?
Employee has decided not to return to work
No CT return,accounts late and cover 425 days
Collection or business asset
Compensation for surrender of lease.
Not sure which box to fill in on IHT205 for family business (limited company)
84283 questions and 344586 replies from 27229 members
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,312 37
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,740 72
- CRM systems? 68 2
- Accountancy Career 534 13
- Help with HMRC investigation 499 9
- Vat on Payments on Account 110 3
- Estate agents - shared commission 186 5
- Yorkshire Day 354 25
- MAAT vs ACCA 537 10
- E-Magazines and pdfs 74 1
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 918 25
- Deleted question? 272 3
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,162 22
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 103 5
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 110 3
- calculation DTR restriction 152 4
- Company Limited Liability vs Public Liability Insruance 68 1
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 181 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,874 45
- Group Audit Thresholds 410 12
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 558
- Cancelled 443
- Cancelled 371
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 368
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 345
- Probiz 344
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 249
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 222
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 213
- More spam 173