What are the Tax Implications for Selling a Subsidiary - is there corp tax and CGT to pay?
NHS England are requesting copies of tax returns and accounts
Accounting for disposal of a car under Flat rate VAT
Oz resident inherits UK assets - which value?
Detest gambling with CFDs but have hit problems with thick spreads & non-real time prices
If they were to come together to form a new Accountancy Party...
I was wrong!
How to introduce funds in to a Limited by guarantee company
Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT
Cost effective option for Euro bank account
Dividends paid note in abbreviated accounts
Can you just consolidate the balances and S455
Address to send P11D Expenses Claims?
Have you use them - are they known?
Need advice on how to enter grant from local council to cover ISP costs in accounts
US Company charging VAT. How to account
What tax year is the dividend put on self assessment
Just wondering what others do with original signed copies of documents.
Commercial mortgage cashbacks
91989 questions and 394590 replies from 30670 members
- Do accountants work at home? 722 19
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 390 11
- Merging my businesses 268 4
- Where has Portia gone? 6,382 122
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 862 22
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 254 1
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,074 19
- new investor structure 219 1
- Summer festivals! 269 8
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 123 3
- Can I pay into a pension? 227 6
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 169 7
- Overlap profit 368 8
- VAT on Security Services to Foreign Companies. 100 3
- NHS England and the Off Payroll Worker Team 179 3
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 213 4
- Personal Expenses 249 5
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 481 10
- Accountants Qualifications 374 3
- US Company charging VAT. How to account 177 2
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 882
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 472
- Sanzar 362
- Digital marketing focus group 319
- Fit for purpose 215
- career 189
- Continuity Agreement 187
- Buyback 179
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 168
- Isle of Man payroll 167