What's the best possible way of accounting for buying a new car for private (taxi) business?
Property owned by company through a deed of trust, mortgage held by director
Operate via a limited company with no CGT on transfer.
Buying a business premises in a pension
VAT and Finance companies
Does giving a family member a lift constitute private use?
When the Revenue ring us WE have to go through security
VAT Flat Rate Scheme - Eligibility to Join
Member of an LLP resigns having taking drawings in anticipation of future profits, overdrawn members
Backdated VAT Registration, VAT on EU Purchases and Xero
I have profits sitting in my accounts of £123k and I need to distribute to departments within the bu
Would a penalty still be due with a tax certificate of deposit?
Is work experience useful/helpful in getting onto an accountancy graduate scheme?
"This means you’ll need to set up a payment each time you pay HMRC through Direct Debit."
Link to petition to UK Government on new dividend tax...
Bad debt write off - definition of associated/connected company
95425 questions and 415814 replies from 32297 members
- Business only use of company car 223 6
- Dividend Tax Petition 307 4
- Buying a business premises in a pension 181 3
- Unilateral Relief - How to calculate UK tax paid 173 2
- Tax efficient vehicle 472 9
- Going through security 258 5
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 463 17
- Sage VAT return reports difference post reconciliation 227 1
- Bank reconciliation 265 8
- Practice software 661 14
- Financial Forecasting software recommendations please 335 3
- Sage Accounts in a mess 271 5
- Buy to let investors and the budget changes. 163 2
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 245 7
- Goodwill on incorporation 504 17
- Paying PAYE by Direct Debit 356 10
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 203 2
- Retail business software/accounting system 139 2
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 203 9
- Certificate of Tax Deposit and APN's 114 1
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 242
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 225
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 212
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 200
- Web site and client access area advice 182
- Expenses Software 179
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 169
- Any thoughts on Capium? 163
- CTA Material 162
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 160