WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS
wHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO REDUCE TAX WHEN YOU SELL 40% SHARE HOLDING IN YOUR STATR UP COMPANY FOR APPR
What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee?
Can i claim fr the initial cost of a vehicle as well as a depreciation rate?
Can I calculate a total amount I can claim on my freelance tax relief for running business from home
Claiming back some of your household running costs - Rent
Separating business for VAT purposes
Working from home - time apportionment
Tick box greyed out preventing change to reconciliation status
Capital Gains Tax on Title Transfer
starting a career in my mid 30's in accounting..
For a sole trader, is it a requirement for the bank account used for business to be an actual busine
How to provide any receipt in your accounting software when the expenses are via direct debit?
Starting new business as a 2nd income, but am I better off being a Ltd company?
Can late filing penalties be imposed on an individual who had not registered for PAYE in the year in
What has changed? Crie de couer.
My husband has been working as a painter-decorator for a while
85544 questions and 353910 replies from 27842 members
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 346 13
- capital gains on PPR 223 12
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 146 7
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,780 441
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 117 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,284 62
- Company expansion 74 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 367 6
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 161 3
- Pension Contributions Relief 488 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 514 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,471 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 237 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 159 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 148 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 291 9
- PRR 365 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 405 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 316 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 439 20
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 369
- Non Resident 296
- Franchise income and costs 260
- Hands on experience of Digita 214
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 165
- employment capital allowances 161
- CIS paid under reg 9 157