Public source of multiples needed for company valuation
If the vehicle has been purchased
Got 2008 edition of Tottels "Incorporating a Business" by Roger Jones.
Remember how popular filofaxes were? Are they still used?
HMRC letter re High Income Child Benfit Charge
VAT on cashback card handling fees
UK fashion company organises events in Paris. Should they charge VAT?
do Tax Credits follow the IT treatment
Flat rate scheme to beginning of quarter
See here - other professions are against HMRC taking money ....
What is the tax treatment of a foreign Premium Distribution
Can anyone help with what is required to make this claim.
Sale of part of IT business and assets
Delay in Companies House receiving there information via the HMRC joint filing ???
Other Fixed Asset - Investments?
There's a prize for the best one...
How to run several sites for the same customer
Recommendations needed for best time recording software
84807 questions and 348341 replies from 27481 members
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 357 7
- Your fondest calculator memories 971 37
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 927 21
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,930 27
- Car maintenance costs deductible against CT 133 5
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 320 13
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 303 1
- Unquoted company valuation multiples 41 1
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 254 6
- private to company car? 296 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 864 13
- Question re Career choice... 1,389 9
- Owner/Director consultant plus employment elsewhere 232 7
- Which address 832 10
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 215 6
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 337 6
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 342 8
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 472 13
- Capital or revenue expense? 191 2
- Residents Association Corp Tax 274 11
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 462
- CTA study material 442
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 313
- Pre incorp expenses 292
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 253
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 244
- Slight twist on employment related securities 221
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 206
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 194
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 134