What is the definition of an asset for s42 TCGA 1992?
Trust fomed by will, husband to get income, but can distribute capital
What are you using as back up on your year end stat accounts file?
client incurred legal fees on an abortive purchase
How do I prepare the accounts for a VAT group?
Will HMRC charge a penalty when there is no loss of tax to them?
VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT
Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax
A customer constantly asks for a POD before paying Invoices
How to set up small group of companies.
Suggestions on how to get a response from HMRC
Effective date applicable to that whole quarter?
How do we raise a sales invoice for a "reimbursement"?
Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note
Are house improvements allowable against rental income
Self employed bookkeeper
Place of Supply for a UK entity providing a service in the EU
85792 questions and 355673 replies from 27954 members
- Property expense - legal fees 116 3
- Research expenses for authors 256 6
- Difference of Sales Invoices and Bank receipts for Sales 305 7
- Auto-Enrolment 3,502 169
- Proof of Delivery 138 2
- Investor exit 70 1
- Partially exempt? 59 1
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 119 3
- Place of Supply or these two contracts walk into a German Bar 236 4
- OBK 214 5
- Accounting for a VAT Group 115 3
- Xero (another cloud system) and your year end accounts file 116 2
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,692 25
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 382 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,742 588
- Rental Income Tax Planning 110 2
- What type of Trust? 95 1
- Dormant Company 134 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 776 16
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 122 2
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 505
- Skandia using wrong address 457
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 266
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 245
- Employee rewards 245
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 212
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 203
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 196
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 186
- Etax Australian 156