Anyone else had any issues with HMRC reallocating UTRs?
CGT & Related party issues?
Process and ways to get deduction for lost loan.
Tax on leaving share incentive plan due to redundancy
I have an elderly lady client who is receiving a pension from the USA government
Locum Doctor claiming costs for Home Office
Would Director's dividends on non-voting C shares risk being classed as "earnings" for NIC purposes?
Director drawing small salary and rest dividends on non-voting C shares.
making payments for a client from their bank account?
Does a Private Residence election remain in force unless altered
Does this interest need to be declared on SA Tax Return by non-resident?
I'm sure most firms use some variety of software to produce standard letters to clients.
Consultant wants to register a UK LLC to give him 'prestige' in his local country, and wan
85532 questions and 353790 replies from 27837 members
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,048 54
- PRR 109 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 429 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 446 7
- Which tax box 169 2
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 93 2
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 105 1
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 68 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 194 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 196 6
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,427 423
- References for clients 159 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 120 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 70 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 306 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 98 5
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 282 1
- corp tax software 305 5
- Opening start-up business bank accounts 211 3
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 575 24
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,293
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 459
- National Insurance 358
- Non Resident 274
- Franchise income and costs 250
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 162
- Employer's Helpline 154
- employment capital allowances 149
- CIS paid under reg 9 133