computer retail shop with workshop service and repairs on flat rate tax but it's holding back t
can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London
any tips on working out private usage for a taxi driver
Can capital allowances be claimed on a caravan converted into a mobile beauty salon?
I've not operated a payroll - will i get charged on late PAYE payments?
Christmas party - allowable and disallowable expenditure
Does the £230k include reverse charge outputs?
Help? Am I alone in not finding what I want?
VAT reg'd person wishes to provide social work services to a charity
How do I account for Motor loand interest in the P&L is it deductable?
Trading Loss made by Trust
Losses on UK listed securities bought and sold by SME
Allocation of Capital Allowances to partners
CGT reliefs when dealing with ownership, letting and divorce
I received a letter from HMRC telling me that I am under criminal investigation for self assessment,
Does the partner who actually pays, records the taxable allowable expense?
88121 questions and 370397 replies from 28937 members
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 924 29
- You know its over 290 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 477 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 201 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 150 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 139 2
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 203 3
- Cocaine anyone? 487 8
- Late Registration for VAT 474 13
- EIS/SEIS 134 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 267 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 406 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 410 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 699 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 549 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 577 4
- Personal pension 395 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 219 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,208 11
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 159 3
- Hive up 487
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 451
- corporate hierarchy 431
- Advice - 269
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 221
- WWOOFers 215
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 204
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 192
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 172
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 171