Boiler room - potential client contacted me who has lost hundreds of thousands
Do you have clients who are GP?
We got a vaguely believable email scam this morning, did you?
Can deemed occupation relief be claimed on a part disposal of a PPR?
mis-sold investment in shares
Business usage in company car
Can Food Be Treated As A Business Expense For Sole Trader
New client previous co in liquidation but accounts show large dividend.
Client retiring wishes to either sell his business to his son or bring hm in as a partner
Rent a room while living elsewhere
Can A Partnership Sell A Car To A Partner On Cessation
Entrepreneurs' Relief if the sold company is cash rich
rural payments agency paid my client £60,000 they didn't need to and cant reclaim it
Client wants to place a rental property in to a trust mainly so that his children who are above 18 c
Do the new (2014) rules only affect the 10 year charge?
Losses from 2011 not allowed as out of time?
If NIC-able, is it earned income?
97851 questions and 429382 replies from 33330 members
- Restricted interest relief 61 2
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 292 8
- Disengagement Help! 512 15
- Benefit in Kind 57 2
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 837 16
- Renewals on property rental business 59 1
- Windows 10 anyone? 46 1
- Not a question - just a POI 106 3
- MVL 55 2
- Bankstream 1,042 24
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 168 2
- SDLT 233 7
- Xerocon 2016 582 11
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 361 8
- charity selling (donated) recycled materials & for scrap- VAT? 104 1
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 234 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,571 33
- Earings from Gardening after retirement 68 1
- Software that posts COGS? 614 14
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 544 20