How has 2013 been for you and what are your expectations in 2014 ?
What is going rate on contractor fees ?
This is a genuine picture from my sat nav search!
Who's the most influential technologist on AccountingWEB?
I'm thinking about giving a seminar on extended trial balances
How do I move it?
My Excel automatic calculation will not stay switched on.
Reports on Partnership distributions are currently completed on Excel.
Distance between Postcodes in Excel
How should VAT be accounted for due to late invoicing
Trying to source data from two tables but cannot get outer link to work
91200 questions and 389890 replies from 30294 members
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 147 4
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 1,040 13
- ATT Exam tips and study help 200 4
- NO SUCH THING AS UNQUALIED ACCOUNTANT 80 1
- FBI2 192 3
- Double entry 151 4
- Companies House 130 3
- sage 87 2
- Small house in garden 132 1
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR SUCKS 114 2
- Clients 913 18
- can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution? 280 12
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 135 5
- Accountants not providing all required information 267 4
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 308 5
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 128 5
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 517 11
- Bureau payroll software and Auto Enrolment - which is the best? 165 3
- SAGE winforecast 248 1
- Trust 114 1
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 535
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 466
- EPS and CIS deductions 326
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 310
- Construction CIS LLP Company 299
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 295
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 262
- Overdrawn director account 217
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 204
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 199