I think Basic Tools calculation is wrong
PAYE/NIC for non executive directors
Transferring assets between group companies
Can Inspectors only look further back than 4 years if an irregularity is found?
Would 1st payment on account still be applicable if Self employed ceases trading as SE prior to Tax
Can you use a spouse/relative/friend's Ltd company to act as your rent collection agent and red
Can this be claimed by disabled people outside of the UK?
AccountingWEB will be undergoing a makeover and we need your help!
Reports required by Royal London
Confused by accountants guidance on what expenses I can claim
Being in the process of updating PaperLess software it would be important for us to know what are th
Can we reduce carr allowance by lease cost of car and avoid P11D?
HMRC has issued P6 with previous figures
Accounting for stock when deregistering for VAT
He does not even know mw.
Treatment of Share Premium on closure of business
How to structure business for VAT and Corporation Tax purposes?
97907 questions and 429797 replies from 33359 members
- Xerocon 2016 1,011 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,188 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 218 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 228 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 585 12
- Personal Tax 483 11
- USA Tax Query 157 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,659 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 944 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 277 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 597 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 348 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 403 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 167 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 320 4
- last minute request 507 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,253 46