E-books supplied overseas - USA/Australian rules
Payments without a VAT code do not show in VAT report.
How to have recurring invoicing with products with prices that change.
Is there a way to have a set of financial statements in Word with formulas and references to figures
New practice questions
I want to get a job in Finance and Accounting Industry
Why do web sites put information in pdfs and e-magazines, rather than standard html?
What will this mean for you and your clients?
Husband and wife jointly hold one share, when it comes to dividend voting, can husband waive his rig
does anybody here do this/ had any success
Software to Prepare Group Accounts/Consolidation & IXBRL Tagging
What to choose, what banking software is best!!!
eCommerce company looking to move from Excel to 'proper' accountancy software.
Is it safe to keep client data in the cloud (office 365)
86374 questions and 359222 replies from 28234 members
- Top slicing relief question 112 2
- Share swap 179 3
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 344 4
- Reverse charge - do you always book it? 172 4
- Is our client doing anything wrong? 253 2
- Auto enrolment 238 4
- Tax on sale of shares 149 3
- Accountants' Error 840 17
- Previous accountant filed dormant accounts in error 327 3
- Unclaimed amortisation of goodwill 218 6
- Shareholder agreement 220 5
- VAT - time of supply 78 2
- Let Property Campaign & DO2 101 1
- Regaining my qualification 306 3
- Scoot 256 5
- Remittances 128 1
- Import Sales Invoices into Sage Instant 117 1
- Corporation tax due date confusion 161 2
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,537 21
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 177 5
- Skandia using wrong address 1,462
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 779
- Any views 710
- HMRC Employers Diary 528
- International interest certificate 428
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 398
- Sale of business 360
- NOVA 266
- Advertising services? 263
- IRIS Open Books problem 257