Understand and discuss any opportunities for a CPA Australia
Can a business pay dividends with a neagative retained earnings?
Child benefit - higher earnings threshold £50K
If a Ltd owns property but the value of trade is more than 50% of the property value, does the prope
What are current charge out rates in tax for a medium size firm?
Announced today, when does it apply from?
Is there a time limit on VAT claims on DIY barn conversions?
Are contractor travel expenses allowable?
All dividends paid into wife's sole account
Client works in several different places and has exceeded basic rate tax.
Error: Failed to post invoice. Transaction Limit reached, update terminated.
Notes needed for a new partner in an LLP
Successful Receipt of Online Submission for Reference ......
More advice please on if my clients might be caught by this
77159 questions and 304406 replies from 23736 members
- Christmas party 76 1
- Am i Liable? 78 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 733 10
- Checking a contract 286 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 306 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 219 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 151 7
- VAT on garage rent 318 14
- Value-shifting 59 1
- Pattern for CTA 204 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 441 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 78 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 213 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 233 5
- EBT 174 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 172 8
- Giving a seminar 527 28
- Joint Filing Help 104 1
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,244 32
- Interest on Loan to a Company 252 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,204
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 600
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 404
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 311
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 191
- Agent fees to sell business 186
- Alphabet shares 186
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 180
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 169
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 160