Rental Property not available for letting
LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow
Allocation of Capital Allowances to partners
I need an understanfing of our tax liabilities with regards to fulfilling US orders.
A tad harsh in my opinion (Fare-dodging banker banned from City)
I received a letter from HMRC telling me that I am under criminal investigation for self assessment,
Does the partner who actually pays, records the taxable allowable expense?
Claiming travel expenses when working through recruitment agency
Vat and providing a service outside the EU
A limited co. that is no longer trading, will incur £1,500 of penalties if it submits accounts now
management company for a group of flats
Does the company need to file a CT600 ?
What can we do to avoid Corporation Tax wall?
Premier Strategies scheme - roll over and pay?
Capped earn out paid only after litigation. Is surpus taxable?
Asset transfer at market value
can sole trader pay rent to spouse & self?
88172 questions and 370697 replies from 28950 members
- How much does the company pay 781 34
- Proof of identification 78 2
- Anyone else still working this week? 434 14
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 110 4
- Sole Trader change of accounting date 110 1
- Which tax returns can I submit? 102 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 289 5
- Using home as clients registered address 202 4
- Childcare vouchers 362 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 81 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 81 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 71 1
- two business from one premises 181 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 56 1
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 241 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 419 9
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 358 4
- Merry Christmas 139 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 97 3
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,104 12
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 507
- corporate hierarchy 472
- Advice - 326
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 275
- WWOOFers 265
- The booking.com con 248
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 246
- Cocaine anyone? 232
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 222
- UK State pension paid in NZ 177