Acceptable expenses to declare on a self assessment for a 100k salary client
VAT in Republic of Ireland - should I add it to an invoice for website?
Charity donations on self assessment
Does the 10% wear and tear allowance apply to part-furnished properties?
We want our foreign employee to suffer PAYE only for the days he works in the UK
Can a self-employed trader pay his wife for general secretarial without a lot of paperwork?
We had a project being cancelled and a lot of up front work was not paid for which we had to absorb.
Compensation agreement for legal costs
Paying for Non-employee flight and accommodation
Goods were sold to UK non-VAT registered customer.
unsure what can be claimed in regards to work on property
Client has a property held in a pension fund
Incorporation of VAT-registered business: when should client apply to transfer the VAT registration?
Client is still sending out VAT invoices for the sole trader due to registering for VAT very late.
VAT rate for recruitment consultants
The value of the company is currently £100, can director take out a loan of £2k
A Ltd Co wants to donate 10% of income to its Church
89245 questions and 377793 replies from 29455 members
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 64 3
- Why do I do this every year 436 10
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 279 22
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 122 3
- Payment of tax due on 2014/15 Self Assessment tax return 57 1
- Hobby Horse 807 8
- Non resident income. 459 20
- What sectors to target? 618 30
- FYAs on second-hand vans 271 7
- Rent a room scheme query. 193 3
- client can't/won't pay 1,952 41
- Self assesment online 1,006 11
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 309 5
- closing limited company 197 2
- VAT when selling on Amazon 118 1
- HMRC filing meltdown? 539 14
- Childcare voucher schemes 261 9
- IHT and US resident 80 1
- Limited Companies Merger 217 6
- Incidental costs of Acquisition for inherited property/shares 146 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 937
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 653
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 605
- Latest phishing scam 581
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 420
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 316
- Scratch Head 243
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 239
- Sabbatical payments 201
- Negligible Value Claim 179