Anyone feeling smug because your on top of tax returns at the moment? If so care to share your secret?
Anyone feeling smug because your on top of tax returns at the moment?
does a non-resident need to make a PPR election?
What is correct treatment in accounts, CT return and SA?
Mean accounting date election - what's the point?
Is the replacement of carpets an allowable expense?
per s.492 ITA 2007
Any issues ?
What exactly is required to get HMRC clearance on a members voluntary liquidation?
I am strict on paperwork so this makes my heart race
Should I offer Capital Allowances and Tax Computations as a specialist service in my Accountancy pra
Tax/Technical Whiz of the Year
i want to get the reserves below 25K
UK tax residency certificate required for Spanish tax authorities
I've written a document on penalties, can you spot any mistakes in it?
Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation
Mileage allowance payment via payroll
88131 questions and 370478 replies from 28942 members
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,461 5
- How much does the company pay 66 2
- Help with CGT please 82 3
- Lack of VAT Receipt 111 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 310 6
- Benefit in Kind 294 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 320 17
- Will I need to resign? 935 11
- Cocaine anyone? 668 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 256 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 154 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 199 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 181 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 846 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 548 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 720 13
- Personal pension 451 9
- Business rates consultancy 273 4
- Wrong tax code 187 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 114 2
- Hive up 515
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 476
- corporate hierarchy 455
- Advice - 299
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 245
- WWOOFers 242
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 222
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 198
- The booking.com con 185
- Cocaine anyone? 168