I have an invoice with alleged work on it, did it happen?
overdrawn directors loan account
Services are provided in UK and gifts are bought and sold in India.
We are building a platform which allows people to sell their tutoring services.
I'm struggling to get past the fixed assets note on the HMRC software - help!?
The supplier has not chased us for payment.
Payment made on Order Acknowledgement, posted to Sage, now Pro Forma has reduced prices
Where's the weirdest place you've travelled to meet a client/worked from?
Is it necessary to show combined/apportioned payments?
Simple question is this a clever way to avoid PAYE and NI?
Some questions on an onerous lease
Does commercial cleaning companies need to registered with CIB?
bank manager freezes my account after ex-partner contact
Backdated registration to benefit from FRS
New Employee given extra for Travel expenses
Make sure to drop by and say hello to AccountingWEB
Companies House returned formation papers because "business occupation" was not completed
Just thought I would share my experience in case it helps someone having problems with Moneysoft on Windows 8 or 8.1
Might be useful if you are having problems with Moneysoft on Windows 8 or 8.1
90134 questions and 383514 replies from 29858 members
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,052 29
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 425 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 206 6
- VAT silly question 2,261 51
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 156 6
- Classic cars investment 150 4
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 237 3
- Cater Allen Commission 122 3
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 232 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 718 20
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 111 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 66 1
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 93 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 119 5
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 497 13
- Sage at it again? 365 5
- BrightPay 510 13
- Is this a scam? 1,594 27
- S455 458 21
- client issues 333 4
- Benchmarking 468
- Possible Partnership? 417
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 402
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 388
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 332
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 195
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 176
- Income tax on foreign dividends 172
- Clubs and Taxable Income 169
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 165