Errors after posting invoices. Random.. Can Re-post and it will be fine.
Let Property Campaign
I would like to know what are the reasons behind the exemption from audit of small companies (turnov
what turns a trading company into an investment company?
£NIL EPS's wiping out CIS deductions
VAT on catering job abroad
IT business analyst exploring qualifying as an accountant...
Are there any VAT implications when we scrap a car?
Stipulations on selling a Ltd company to another Ltd company
What are the Tax Implications for Selling a Subsidiary - is there corp tax and CGT to pay?
If they were to come together to form a new Accountancy Party...
92673 questions and 398611 replies from 30957 members
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 94 1
- SA1 forms 333 12
- Changing shareholding ratio 52 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 112 5
- Goodwill Entrepreneurs Relief 67 1
- ICPA 416 6
- Do I need to see receipts ? 671 10
- Share disclosure re- Power of Attorney 136 5
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 518 12
- VAT on services to EC customer 163 3
- Delayed option to tax 171 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 209 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 831 23
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 338 3
- Cloud backups – know what you are getting … 417 7
- Redundancy Pay 330 4
- question about merging two companies... 198 1
- Latest repayment email =interesting paragraph 441 3
- CG on Spanish property disposal 236 7
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 516 5
- Sainsbury's mangement 819
- Avanti Accounts 672
- Have I done the right thing? 644
- Calling franchise accountants 629
- Continuity Agreement 625
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 482
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 356
- Scammers 320
- Advice please! 227
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 211