Would foreign employees paid for work abroad need including in PAYE submissions?
Claiming for interest paid on a let property query?
Property owned by individuals but letting income in company
Can you repair a claim for loss relief
Legal process for transferring can from company director
Any issues/penalties on significantly higher income during PoA Fiscal year?
Accounting For Fully Amortised GoodWill
Currently using an inhouse Server but looking to move to the Cloud - any recommendations?
Seller wants to maintain the Capital Allowances but won't provide value
What is the tax position?
Help phrasing a "no" reply to a text
Has anybody else been unable to login to Iris Opentax today? Unable to work here and cross..
I am studying professional papers can I do friends/family tax returns?
Buying veg seeds from EU that are then sold as zero rated in UK
Employee required to travel abroad for work, but doesn't currently have a passport
Why are the opening years basis period rules designed that way?
88994 questions and 376214 replies from 29343 members
- Drive off and Wastage expenses - No supp doc 83 4
- wave software 102 1
- Freelance software consultant 316 5
- client can't/won't pay 262 11
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,126 14
- Window Comb Binder Cover 88 2
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 210 5
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 132 3
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 204 6
- losses carried forward 364 10
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 467 22
- Auto enrolment 1,618 26
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 210 8
- VT 348 7
- Warning! Cannot pay SA tax at Post Office 697 18
- 5% penalty on late payment 153 2
- Ongoing trade? 240 5
- Tax Enquiry - Inspector Error 296 2
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 903 41
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 153 3
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 780
- Copy Wanted 491
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 453
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 451
- Latest phishing scam 280
- Entrepreneurs' relief 265
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 261
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 244
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 231
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 227