Need to trade right upto appointment of liquidator???
Interaction with IR35
Your chance to have your say
A client has tried to set up a direct debit instruction a few times, but last quarter it didn't
Accounting treatment of dilapidations
Tax relief for capitalised development costs
Trading prior to incorporation
RTI Filing end of tax year - Easter Holidays
Director leaving company, joins partnership but same premises (pub)
Is any additional tax relief available for the company?
Amending Co ARD twice same period
Trying to understand dates regarding CGT changes (for goodwill)
I plan to move to the middle east to work for a number of years.
7 years after divorce, wife sells matrimonial home
What happens to the members accounts
A private company has issued shares at a premium. The premium is unpaid.
couple want to give shares to their nephew
Before 2015 budget did dividend income impact on savings tax rate up to 2014-2015?
Join experts as they have their say on the latest measures.
What rate to use?
91165 questions and 389729 replies from 30283 members
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 639 10
- CGT allowable expenditure 26 2
- error on companies house accounts 810 19
- Can a company act like a charity, without being a registered charity? 24 1
- Amend this years FPS's - any HMRC penalties? 32 1
- Are these allowable capital expenditures for a jewellery retail shop? 437 13
- Working in Australia and using allowance in UK? 37 1
- Group Relief 161 4
- New shareholder 267 4
- Newly Started Practice 798 16
- Moneysoft update problem 100 1
- HMRC stupidity of the day 328 3
- Directors obligation to notify 236 2
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 243 4
- Clients 831 17
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 271 5
- Lets hear it for HMRC! 392 3
- Don't HMRC collect CT anymore? 371 2
- Sage Payroll 201 4
- PAYROLL - SAGE v Microsoft Payroll Manager 197 3
- QROP pension input amounts 506
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 495
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 451
- EPS and CIS deductions 314
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 300
- Construction CIS LLP Company 292
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 261
- SAGE winforecast 210
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 199
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 196