Who's the most influential technologist on AccountingWEB?
Nominate your favourite for a prize!
Looking for the best way to deal with the sale and redemption of gift vouchers
Is it legal, in the UK, for a customer to pay to an account registered on the director's name
Can a business pay dividends with a neagative retained earnings?
Error: Failed to post invoice. Transaction Limit reached, update terminated.
Anyone care to share their experiences with JAST?
Was anyone affected?
Currently use sage line 50 but just not fitting our needs
How do I move it?
I'd love to find out what, if any, CRM systems other firms use and what they do with it
Redundancy payment in SAGE payroll
How can an SME / Micro business use Direct Debit services
Need to file a CT600 with a capital gain, but usually use HMRC's software.
Cloud Software with Stock System for eCommerce Sales
81319 questions and 327512 replies from 25752 members
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 296 5
- Partnership Registration 59 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 877 36
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 86 2
- Would this save hours of your time? 658 12
- Audit Required 1,175 22
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 293 9
- Residential Management Companies 74 2
- Value pricing 2,842 37
- Problems with CT600 filing 388 5
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 382 11
- Payroll software for Mac 115 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 102 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 211 5
- CIS and Close Company 199 6
- LLP members share of profits 635 32
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 423 20
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 137 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 100 1
- Registered Office 107 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 940
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 659
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 392
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 330
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 256
- Paye procedures for CVA 246
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 242
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 193
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 188
- Pension Fixed Protection 184