QB has lost a previous VAT return - what to do?
Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme?
Which company is best for online new company formation?
New client, change in accounting policy
Who will provide the letters option next year?
Ltd accounts - recommendations for services
Fraud and money laundering.
Remember how popular filofaxes were? Are they still used?
There's a prize for the best one...
They have been advised that they know other people who do this?
Is it possible to get a LIGHTWEIGHT replacement for a Toshiba Satellite laptop
What are other companies doing around the issue of expenses?
E-books supplied overseas - USA/Australian rules
Payments without a VAT code do not show in VAT report.
How to have recurring invoicing with products with prices that change.
Is there a way to have a set of financial statements in Word with formulas and references to figures
New practice questions
I want to get a job in Finance and Accounting Industry
88999 questions and 376265 replies from 29346 members
- AIA 110 4
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 1,033 47
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 232 6
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 242 9
- client can't/won't pay 348 12
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 272 9
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,173 18
- Help - Capital Allowance 108 5
- 5% penalty on late payment 223 3
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 177 5
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 527 26
- HMRC SA software error? 133 2
- Plant & Machinery for commercial property 166 2
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 260 14
- Drive off and Wastage expenses - No supp doc 187 6
- Treatment of income for sole trader 150 2
- wave software 123 1
- Freelance software consultant 331 5
- Window Comb Binder Cover 124 2
- losses carried forward 380 10
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 783
- Copy Wanted 498
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 454
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 452
- Latest phishing scam 285
- Entrepreneurs' relief 270
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 266
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 248
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 235
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 231