As an employee and not a Business can HMRC make my Husband produce his private Bank Statements under
home tutoring of one child, nearly full time
Gap in period of account so will AIA still be allowed
Dear all has it become usual practice for a HMRC debt collector to turn up without any warnings or p
I have received an invoice from a supplier that is not addressed to my company, but I have claimed t
Can I just check he is allowed to claim a UK PA?
Private Portion of Expenses and Costs in Accounts
Sale & Leaseback: Capital Allowances and allowable depreciation
Is there a de minimis threshold with regards to BIK?
Is it possible to set a company year end to be the last day of February every year, regardless of whether it is a leap year or not?
Is it possible to set a company year end to be the last day of February every year, regardless of wh
Purchase of component unit for deep fat fryer
What's good enough for them is good enough for us?
Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances?
I have heard a few people say they use Peoples Pensions because the customer service is better than
Should he transfer the Van into the company ?
Do accountants have a general ‘duty of care’ when it comes to clients and their businesses?
My client has fewer sales invoices than amount of sales received in Bank
85533 questions and 353804 replies from 27838 members
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 253 7
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 273 4
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 146 3
- PRR 182 11
- corp tax software 331 7
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,071 54
- Pension Contributions Relief 435 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 454 7
- Which tax box 177 2
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 123 1
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 92 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 210 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 201 6
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,438 423
- References for clients 181 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 134 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 94 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 313 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 124 5
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 286 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,294
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 460
- National Insurance 358
- Non Resident 275
- Franchise income and costs 251
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 163
- Employer's Helpline 157
- employment capital allowances 150
- CIS paid under reg 9 134