Sole trader paying Class 1 NIC
Micro entity balnce sheet wont balance
Possible problems with VAT online.
VAT registered sole trader thinks he has to charge VAT on private sales he makes
Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement
Sage 50 - monthly charge only option?
Depreciation of Revalued Building
Client is arguing strenuously for a tax deduction on what is almost certainly entertaining, but do w
Buy back of share at a premium, following diversion of funds
Go backward to restart my career in practice
Can the director claim expenses
ive got a client who cant pay to my company but, to me instead..
Financial Advisor / Mortgage brokering
Living with parnter as unmarried couple in her house. My house being rented out.
Do only UK sales count towards the VAT threshold?
i have been a franchisee for 4 years and wish to incorporate what are the implications
We've just received a massive bill which doesn't reflect the quality of the work
Sport star - "service fees" - is it 'avoidance?'
91956 questions and 394425 replies from 30655 members
- Where has Portia gone? 5,113 112
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 281 10
- Help 214 10
- Dividends from UK plc - tax years and dates 116 2
- Overlap profit 301 7
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 325 6
- RTI Payroll ID 2,071 25
- What is the correct Vat treatment and rate to use to record a business stay in a hotel in the EU? 145 1
- Payments on account 195 2
- Recurring Revenue/Costs occurred before registering, how do I handle this? 102 1
- What do your junior staff do? 535 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 665 12
- Keeping disastrous accounts 424 5
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 542 10
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 137 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,948 74
- In pratice using part time accountants 368 3
- On the high seas 118 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 149 2
- Spousal transfer and PPR 863 34
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 854
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 445
- Sanzar 344
- How do you do it 338
- Digital marketing focus group 313
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 296
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 210
- Fit for purpose 203
- new investor structure 200
- VAT Registration 181