Will the subsequent grant of extended leases to residents be taxable ?
how to prepare company tax return for the first year
To VAT or not to VAT
What was outcome - anyone know?
I can't believe how devastating this treaty is
Can a Landlord of an unfurnished property also Rent Furniture and Appliances to his Tenant ?
Is Incorporation relief better than entrepreneurs relief?
Received funds but cannot allocate to any client
Left the LLP, there were accrued profits I had right to, was not included in subsequent distribution
Rental property expenses ...
does anybody here do this/ had any success
Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge?
Loan to associated companies
Shot in the dark but it doesn't hurt to ask and £45 for a book that you use for only a few week
84124 questions and 343344 replies from 27160 members
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 370 6
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,275 15
- Final year's accounts 132 1
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 226 5
- Self Assessment Tax Return Penalties 282 5
- Errors in prior year accounts 814 21
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 302 7
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 218 15
- Have we a distribution when we reduced our capital but it hadn't been registered? & tax implications in winding up 124 2
- VAT & capitalising 101 2
- What are options for non CA firm 1,966 36
- Invoice Help 241 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 168 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 240 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 231 3
- Sorry ignore me 906 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 584 5
- Free Shares ? 246 2
- Is this a scam? 574 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 300 7
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 625
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 532
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 294
- Cancelled 285
- Cancelled 245
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 192
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 189
- Probiz 176
- Married woman dies owning marital home 166
- What's the market like for temps? 165