Tax implications on building an 'office'
Notice received in error - is this a blip?
What are the requirements of Letting Agents' governing bodies?
They seem to have misinterpreted the legislation
Where to find summarised information
Can a customer ask for a retrospective discount credit note back in cash?
Student struggling with concept!
A client who already owns a Limited Company in the UK took it upon himself to set up another UK Como
Interaction between lettings (s.223(4)) and final 18 months (s.223(1))
How to calculate and pay income tax
Overseas company shopping from the UK and VAT
Error Message When trying to Print P60's
100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year?
Community Centres / Sports halls
Vat on lease
when paid years later by the liquidator
Property business expenses
SAGE - Can I filter a report that can show me suppliers/customers that have been inactive for the la
does any member have a template?
Previously dormant company now medium sized - does it need an audit?
91022 questions and 389013 replies from 30226 members
- What do you all do in your spare time? 656 29
- Charging VAT on a company loan ?. 23 1
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 157 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 426 8
- VAT on employee loan 268 4
- Accountants website 338 4
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 52 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 96 1
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 344 9
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,400 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 213 5
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 160 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 207 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 193 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 713 18
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 147 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 83 2
- Purchased Goodwill 142 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 110 1
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 225 4
- New Fangled Penalties 1,079
- Moving away from CCH software 931
- QROP pension input amounts 425
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 370
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 341
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 309
- fraud 267
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 237
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 211
- Construction CIS LLP Company 189