Wanting to keep a secure record of passwords
Tax Effecient Share Allocation to new directtor in Pvt limited company?
When precisely must registration be effective from - the month, day, hour, minute that the threshold
Potential new client uses Xero, all my other clients use VT
Accounting Firms today are finding challenges to the core business, what do you feel are the largest
Any one had experience or would recommend either of these software
Contractor claws back net payment. What is the CIS position?
Writing Off Directors Loan Account - Credit Balance??
hire goods supplied in UK - customer in Switz.
When is tax point Week 52/week 1?
What is the name of the receipts data field
EPS & Final Submission using RTI
Do you use a newsletter, who provides it and is it worth it?
81293 questions and 327344 replies from 25737 members
- cgt 14 1
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 188 4
- Legal fees for revalued asset 54 3
- Clever way to split cells? 130 5
- VAT for Residential Property Developer 20 1
- From Ireland. Self-Employed or Foreign Income? 225 8
- VAT on Pub purchase 102 1
- VAT BOX 6 & 7 errors 223 9
- VAT Option to tax 529 19
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 158 4
- Director Loan account operation 442 2
- Giving advice to friends / family 240 3
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 501 16
- Tax implications of soletrader gifting money 99 3
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 243 5
- Business travel apps 196 4
- Clarify the tax position 147 2
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 384 5
- Free Tax Legislation? 440 1
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 379 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 919
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 646
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 359
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 328
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 233
- Paye procedures for CVA 225
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 204
- Pension Fixed Protection 164
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 163
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 162