I work in tax, very much a general practitioner but, it has been suggested that I should specialise.
Where do 'distribution costs' go in CT comp?
Can we change depreciation in a prior year to correctly reflect assets?
When should HMRC start talking penalties for VAT?
penalties and consequence for not filing and paying tax
Online payroll system for accountant and bookkeeper working from different offices
I am trying to set up a business providing payroll service, using sage in the Yorkshire region.
UK Limited company with 1 non-UK resident
Extracting data from HMRC online client list
client was in prison October 2012 until Feb 2013
Or should we form a NewC for 2nd trade?
Non residents tax and excluded income - am I misreading this?
If you want your spell checker to work when poting to Any Answers, you have to switch off rich text.
Book a conference - loose all the VAT?
79939 questions and 320026 replies from 25074 members
- Irish Taxation 157 5
- dividend 197 11
- Fee protection 936 18
- overdrawn directors loan 251 5
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 194 3
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 263 4
- Incorporation and goodwill 75 1
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,203 47
- What happens to the director's loan if the company was to go into liquidation? 93 1
- Telephone call from "Xero" 443 5
- Error on SA Tax Return 133 3
- Purchase of shares in a Limited Company 145 5
- Repairs or Improvement? 259 5
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 192 3
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 327 2
- Self assessment tax arrears 520 6
- Drector renting room to company 113 1
- Off site storage 168 5
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 606 6
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 262 7
- Xtuple 568
- Qtac payroll for bureau 388
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 343
- Domain name sale and limited company 234
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 212
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 212
- Can a small company buy a painting as an investment? 212
- Tax on damages received 183
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 183
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 152