PPR relief , Joint Tenants and Rental Property
Charity I am independent examiner for has spend restricted funds for general purposes.
Already tested TurboCash but is too complicated, Sage 50 Accounts is too expensive ...
Failure to notify, late filing and late payment penalties and behavior abatements
Whether an asset can be capitalised by booking an provisional Invoice
Buy to Let becomes main home
Disposal of subsidiary
Any announcements yet re unavailability of HMRC for year end updates?
Can HMRC disallow SIPP payments by employer when no salaries are paid?
Priority re offsetting trading losss and withholding tax
Are there any specific requirements re layouts etc
What form and contents of accounts should shareholders of a small company receive?
7 figure turnover, willing to travel to Ireland/Channel Islands if necessary
VAT on postage fees from private sellers by EBay
New client Gateway ID for VAT login
Is interest on a loan received from a friend allowable for tax relief for my friend?
all my customer receipts and supplier payments are posting to 9999!!!
91165 questions and 389729 replies from 30283 members
- Can a company act like a charity, without being a registered charity? 48 2
- Moneysoft update problem 111 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 650 10
- CGT allowable expenditure 33 2
- error on companies house accounts 819 19
- Amend this years FPS's - any HMRC penalties? 41 1
- Are these allowable capital expenditures for a jewellery retail shop? 438 13
- Working in Australia and using allowance in UK? 39 1
- Group Relief 163 4
- New shareholder 271 4
- Newly Started Practice 803 16
- HMRC stupidity of the day 340 3
- Directors obligation to notify 242 2
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 243 4
- Clients 834 17
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 273 5
- Lets hear it for HMRC! 394 3
- Don't HMRC collect CT anymore? 382 2
- Sage Payroll 202 4
- PAYROLL - SAGE v Microsoft Payroll Manager 199 3
- QROP pension input amounts 506
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 497
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 451
- EPS and CIS deductions 314
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 300
- Construction CIS LLP Company 292
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 262
- SAGE winforecast 210
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 200
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 196