Did former accountant make a mess or Im I missing out on something ?
Could someone please explain this concept and its application in a CT600
I need your advice
Sole trader - Limited VAT implication and Balancing Charge
How much demand is there for accountants in temp work?
Repay a loan in 12 months with accrued interest paid first
Can an ex director be chased for a debt againt the company?
from sole to ltd
What are the corporation tax and VAT responsibilities?
How about this for reducing the spam?
Can Director Lease Car for Daughter
Does VAT have to be charged by German company organising a UK conference
I'm sure I've read about this before but...
84137 questions and 343481 replies from 27167 members
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 39 1
- What are options for non CA firm 2,422 53
- I have missing sales invoices 350 5
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 194 1
- is my company accounts right? 659 16
- Invoice Help 354 10
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 233 8
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 346 5
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 354 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 948 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,045 26
- Directors Subsistence 200 1
- (CIMA) - Qualified to Management Level (2006) 248 4
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 425 16
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 266 3
- Final year's accounts 339 3
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,925 27
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,499 20
- Free Shares ? 329 6
- Dividend dates 340 6
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 552
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 318
- Cancelled 316
- Cancelled 265
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 225
- Married woman dies owning marital home 216
- Probiz 206
- What's the market like for temps? 200
- CIS Deductions 164
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 159