Will any challenge be mounted to HMRC's "revised" interpretation of Social Security l
Problem with year end journals and Accountant who thinks I shouldn't need them
sideway capital loss relief
Flat rate scheme & annual accounts- fixed assets
Considering whether or not to purchase for use in practice
Employing a helper - how many £s should i expect to be billed?
Rental property - is it a revenue expense?
Real life examples of companies not correctly disclosing going concern issues
Can HMRC impose the 5% late payment penalties on a return not issued?
Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation
What do you pay staff for mileage to clients?
What is the appropriate FRS percentage rate?
How do I and can I De-Register clients from Self Assessment
question for tax advisers preparing SA return
Are they capital or deductible?
What happens if a claim is successful?
Charges for Gift Aid Returns?
85533 questions and 353814 replies from 27838 members
- Cash injection by shareholder 111 3
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 268 8
- PRR 239 12
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 203 4
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,102 55
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 160 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,477 424
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 291 4
- corp tax software 347 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 439 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 465 7
- Which tax box 185 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 120 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 241 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 209 6
- References for clients 208 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 150 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 126 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 316 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 150 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,297
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 462
- National Insurance 360
- Non Resident 279
- Franchise income and costs 255
- Hands on experience of Digita 209
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 168
- Employer's Helpline 159
- employment capital allowances 150
- CIS paid under reg 9 142