Reporting treatment of a property purcahse straddling y/e
I became VAT registered on 1st March 2014, my year end is 31st March 2014.
How to calculate number of complete tax months elapsed
Company in process of being struck off - advice needed
When is the asset.deemed to pass to the beneficiary.
sub contract plumber working for the main contractor on new build, does he charge zero rate VAT?
when a company recharges another company?
What VAT registration threshold applies? Normal EU country or distance selling?
Selling a residential letting portfolio - can we claim ER?
Do i have to register my Ltd in Holland
Norweigen tax set of on CT600
Husband and wife shareholders but only husband receiving payment
I am looking for a tax specialist to deal with an issue, with a view to utilising their onging servi
Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up
Using bank account of a different company.
tax return for 07/08 outstanding but IR website says cannot file
Has anyone else received one?
How to deal with the notional tax, where to include on tax return
Various payments to B&Q but no reciepts
Will I be able to utilise losses
84267 questions and 344448 replies from 27226 members
- Agent help line - long queues? 23 2
- Employee and subcontractor 112 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,739 40
- Is it possible to run/own a UK based business, as a resident of Italy? 137 2
- What are options for non CA firm 3,069 66
- Incorporated when they should not have 327 10
- Accounts Software 248 10
- SMP reclaimable by employer 124 2
- Company Director In Prison 500 12
- Flat rate VAT 165 3
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 2,411 23
- Deduction from Salary 861 23
- National insurance contributions 124 1
- AWeb - download file 221 4
- Director Drawings 264 6
- Accountancy Career 372 5
- Holiday Pay whilst on Mat Leave 159 1
- HMRC Agents Line 250 4
- calculation DTR restriction 104 1
- Charity work 263 11
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 687
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 534
- Cancelled 431
- Cancelled 366
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 363
- Probiz 338
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 330
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 244
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 219
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 206