Rental invoice for 3 months 24th December, but landlord VAT registered 1st Janury 15
Company made cash donations to a CASC in 2013 and 2014.
EU VAT land related service
Relating to a client who manufactures furniture
HMRC employers NIC allowance
Gift with reservation involved is mother sells half share to son (also live at same home) and still
New practice requires continuity agreement for CIMA MiP registration.
As we all know an employee can claim 45p per mile for the first 10,000 miles and 25p thereafter
How do I adjust tax code mistake?
CIS on whole invoice or labour element only
Clear Books does not allow clients to accept Yodlee Ts&Cs but will not let them set up bank feed without doing so.
They insist that I have to accept the Ts&Cs on the client's behalf.
Excessive Employer Pension Contribution ?
4 shareholders not involved and 1 director with no shares
What levels and sign off prodcuures do people have - SME mainly R&D Spend
im thinking of making the change
Anyone else find that Kashflow customer service is dreadful?
can client use 2nd hand scheme for used clothes
Director studying doctorate abroad
Expanding personal knowledge to benefit the business
90135 questions and 383514 replies from 29858 members
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,053 29
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 426 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 208 6
- VAT silly question 2,262 51
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 159 6
- Classic cars investment 150 4
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 237 3
- Cater Allen Commission 125 3
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 235 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 718 20
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 115 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 69 1
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 104 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 122 5
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 497 13
- Sage at it again? 365 5
- BrightPay 511 13
- Is this a scam? 1,598 27
- S455 458 21
- client issues 334 4
- Benchmarking 468
- Possible Partnership? 417
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 402
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 388
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 332
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 196
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 176
- Income tax on foreign dividends 173
- Clubs and Taxable Income 171
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 165