Pre incorporation expenditure - what counts as reimbursed?
Rental invoice for 3 months 24th December, but landlord VAT registered 1st Janury 15
Company made cash donations to a CASC in 2013 and 2014.
EU VAT land related service
Relating to a client who manufactures furniture
HMRC employers NIC allowance
Gift with reservation involved is mother sells half share to son (also live at same home) and still
New practice requires continuity agreement for CIMA MiP registration.
As we all know an employee can claim 45p per mile for the first 10,000 miles and 25p thereafter
How do I adjust tax code mistake?
CIS on whole invoice or labour element only
Clear Books does not allow clients to accept Yodlee Ts&Cs but will not let them set up bank feed without doing so.
They insist that I have to accept the Ts&Cs on the client's behalf.
Excessive Employer Pension Contribution ?
4 shareholders not involved and 1 director with no shares
What levels and sign off prodcuures do people have - SME mainly R&D Spend
im thinking of making the change
Anyone else find that Kashflow customer service is dreadful?
90141 questions and 383546 replies from 29861 members
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 65 1
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 150 4
- Late reply from HMRC 225 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 272 6
- VAT silly question 2,338 55
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,619 34
- How long to prepare monthly management accounts 1,405 22
- Xero - am I missing something? 2,781 43
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 493 11
- Classic cars investment 184 5
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 197 3
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 226 8
- RTI - new employee 185 3
- Failure to operate PAYE 596 22
- H&W company 133 2
- BrightPay 546 14
- VAT registration 138 1
- More Auto enrolment (sorry) 126 1
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,103 29
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 247 6
- Benchmarking 480
- Possible Partnership? 426
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 405
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 399
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 344
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 202
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 195
- Income tax on foreign dividends 181
- Clubs and Taxable Income 179
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 177