As an accountant or book-keeper with a minor adverse history.
UK resident client thinks short term employment by the UN should be tax exempt?
New regulations on claiming S455 relief
House in France, let for fewer than 105 days
The year end accounts were subitted to Comapnies House without one of the director's seeing the
I loaned my company some money, and I am now closing the company
Is private equity a good career path and why - coming from small practice
interest cost and depn, include or not
Original invoices only
HMRC limiting a FHL loss for 2011 using ITA2007 s74a
Any recomendations on manaccs international consol packages?
Fee is percentage of estate PLUS time spent
Friend paid for business expense, how do I record in Sage?
My practice has grown to the point where I need to bring in some help
71721 questions and 273902 replies from 21152 members
- Closing Limited Company 402 8
- Is twitter just for twits or does it have a useful purpose ? 216 5
- Quick question on Moneysoft 67 1
- What would you quote? 298 11
- Client claims this isn't salary 1,865 30
- Client with health probs and outstanding SA tax 380 8
- Fees again...am I going mad?? 3,024 38
- Property owned privately 184 1
- Set up a company pension 305 1
- ICB certificate... any benefits? 160 1
- Tax on Mortgage & Lifestyle Protection Policy 150 1
- Professional Clearance 422 9
- In need of a solicitor specializing on HMRC work. 338 5
- Thinking of purchasing Keytime software 441 9
- offshore internet business, uk bank and paypal account. Tax requirements 221 4