Client is looking for recommendation for loans for customers.
Do I even need legal advice or am I jumping the gun?
Capital allowances on transfer to limited company
the supplier gave no warning that a vat invoice will be issued following vat certificate?
What level of audit fees should a small Dog Club expect to pay?
Briefly, new client taken on.
I moved from the flat rate scheme to regular scheme.
Sale of assets between associated companies
84986 questions and 349677 replies from 27580 members
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 165 11
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 64 3
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 514 5
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 431 8
- Limited company buying a car 94 3
- ACCA practice certificates 476 5
- Limited company buying director's car 264 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 55 1
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 85 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 56 1
- WC's and capital allowances 163 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 291 13
- Dress code 1,532 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 473 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 244 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 366 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 465 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 162 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 94 3
- SH01 filing deadline - late filing 185 4
- CTA study material 765
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 475
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 387
- Employment related securities question 305
- AIM Stocks and IHT 278
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 256
- Expat pension contributions? 255
- Trust for Employee 232
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 166
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 146