If a Ltd owns property but the value of trade is more than 50% of the property value, does the prope
What are current charge out rates in tax for a medium size firm?
Announced today, when does it apply from?
Is there a time limit on VAT claims on DIY barn conversions?
Are contractor travel expenses allowable?
Negative numbers not allowed
All dividends paid into wife's sole account
Client works in several different places and has exceeded basic rate tax.
Error: Failed to post invoice. Transaction Limit reached, update terminated.
Notes needed for a new partner in an LLP
Successful Receipt of Online Submission for Reference ......
More advice please on if my clients might be caught by this
77080 questions and 303915 replies from 23694 members
- PPR election - what do you think? 217 7
- Starting an accountancy practice for bachelors? 96 3
- Comments on this scenario 107 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,634 67
- Penalties 110 1
- SAGE con 221 4
- rates of pay query 217 3
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 86 2
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 138 10
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 198 1
- Trading Structure / Illegal Trading 105 1
- Overpayment relief claim 153 5
- Charity reserves 130 3
- Have i messed up? 668 10
- Year end 362 4
- Test purchases in VAT enquiries 221 3
- Related Parties Note 419 9
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 106 1
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 129 4
- loss on carbon credits 110 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,013
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 549
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 362
- Tax efficient holding company structure 288
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 276
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 214
- Charge out rates in London? 210
- Personal consumption by landlord 183
- Interest on Loan to a Company 174
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 150