Fees again...am I going mad?? Cheap isn't always good!
Director has setup another company after liquidating a previous one.
Loan from another company (under common control) written off - tax treatment?
A friend is keen to track the changes made to various BENs and helpsheets - incl the one re sale and
A friend is resolving a long o/s tax enquiry and wants to test various settlement options.
What do I need to do to get marginal CT relief.
HMRC admin failure delays confirmation. What is to be done about after de-registration sales VAT?
Where to find a contingency work engagement letter
Accounting for investment property
Have I got my calculatiosn right?
Treatment of invoicing
Does anyone have experience of both and if so which is better?
71713 questions and 273824 replies from 21145 members
- Client Trials on Xero 110 4
- Professional Clearance 147 3
- Claiming VAT on purchases made before registration 152 3
- VAT on cash taxi fares 215 4
- Bank Account 106 1
- Vt and ms tablet 853 16
- Self employed or Employee? 198 4
- New scam? 447 7
- Fees again...am I going mad?? 2,322 33
- Matching POA Supplier payments in Sage50 Accounts 2011 to Invoices 165 3
- Fishing Expedition 510 7
- In need of a solicitor specializing on HMRC work. 224 4
- Payroll/P11D query 96 1
- Disposal of Shares 219 7
- APR on buildings when ownership different to land 107 4