Ltd accounts - recommendations for services
Are you techy, innovative or a bright trainee?
How much did you pay for your website
Had a contract extension (total time length 2 years)
what is the appropriate method to depreciation
How do you value a flat that is part of the business premises
Asking for all sorts of stuff that to me is over and above...
Locally exempt services to appear on ECSL?
where does one show subcontractors payments by a book keeping co in C tax return
What are reasonable HMRC penalties under"let property campaign"
Benefits in kind: employees who benefit from client entertainment and alcohol consumed on-premises
Is this a fair way to charge?
Why are taxable pay and NICable pay different?
What to do if I'm in Full time Employment and a director of a just started company as well?
Private Schooling for Company Directors Children
Prior year tax collected through tax code - is this tax included in the "tax deducted" fig
Capital allowances - hire purchase or operating lease?
Should I be charging VAT on B2B Sponsorship if teh "customer" is in the USA?
84986 questions and 349681 replies from 27580 members
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 268 4
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 80 5
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 89 2
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 172 11
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 516 5
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 434 8
- Limited company buying a car 100 3
- ACCA practice certificates 478 5
- Limited company buying director's car 271 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 57 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 59 1
- WC's and capital allowances 164 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 291 13
- Dress code 1,532 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 473 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 245 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 366 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 466 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 163 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 96 3
- CTA study material 765
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 475
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 387
- Employment related securities question 306
- AIM Stocks and IHT 278
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 256
- Expat pension contributions? 255
- Trust for Employee 233
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 166
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 146