Its not just unqualified accountants who are cheap!
PAYE Codings - Does anyone know how the HMRC system works?
anything to watch out for in terms of agreements with clients
What taxes are payable on dissolution of a limited company?
not happy with my professional body
Where is the line drawn?
Advice needed in approaching small firms!
How does part-disposal of grounds affect PPR relief?
Is it simply a case of separately accounting for the foreign P&L
Has anyone come across other accountants who keep the monthly fees paid towards annual accounting th
I'm struggling to find the benefit of this compared to my current cloud backup service
who want to make a name for themselves and earn more
Employer annual returns have not been submitted for the years before 2011/12
87374 questions and 365673 replies from 28646 members
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 136 4
- Trade name 131 3
- CT/CIS offset 63 1
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 112 1
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 97 1
- New business - journal entries 282 20
- B2B vat in the EU 94 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 304 18
- Why should I retain membership? 2,624 45
- VAT on deposits 195 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 117 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 379 12
- option to tax 196 1
- Share of profits from building society 75 1
- sage vat journal 76 1
- Coding Notice 100 1
- Free invoicing software 136 2
- BTL property solely in wife's name - can she split rental income with husband? 552 15
- CIS deductions against the wrong UTR 250 7
- Looking for BIK v mileage comparison software 165 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 763
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 702
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 380
- Social investment tax relief 200
- Digita Hosted Software 192
- Call Centre Data Costs 189
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 153
- Travel costs and contractors 143
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 132
- Certificates of tax deposit 128