Does the sole trader need to register for VAT ?
What date to use for 14/15 self assessment
New employee has handed in a P45 which looks like it might have been filed in incorrcetly
Do you have clients who are GP?
We got a vaguely believable email scam this morning, did you?
Can deemed occupation relief be claimed on a part disposal of a PPR?
mis-sold investment in shares
Is a gain on an inter-Company loan taxable?
Tax deducted UK pension for US Resident how to reclaim
Client wishes to make loan to limited company and would like to secure against a large invoice which
Business usage in company car
Is a part-ex considered 2nd hand for VAT purposes?
Are Creative Auto Enrolment a good choice for AE?
Can Food Be Treated As A Business Expense For Sole Trader
Is the charge for a self assessment tax return with CGT fair
97865 questions and 429496 replies from 33331 members
- Vat payable on van 40 1
- Account and Taxable Profit 212 13
- Class 2 NIC 209 4
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,823 42
- Accounting for corporation tax 119 4
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 229 7
- Community Faux Pas 905 26
- Cash gift from India 67 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,295 40
- Windows10 142 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 611 24
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,672 36
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 316 6
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 459 25
- A thursday afternoon muse 197 2
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 374 6
- Probate services 406 8
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 863 5
- Unusual marketing methods for accountants 781 14
- An IT question 278 6
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 835
- Benchmark accounting software 691
- Members in Public Practice 515
- Sole trader registering for the first time 328
- Oplex Careers CPD 321
- What are HMRC implying? 295
- VAT 257
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 246
- Payroll manager and the cloud 215
- Is the APN valid 196