Income could be dividends, EBT or other. How to complete an SA TR
Wedding Venue being "Constructed" at Father's Farm
VAT charged but they won't provide a VAT invoice
Boiler room - potential client contacted me who has lost hundreds of thousands
Does the sole trader need to register for VAT ?
What date to use for 14/15 self assessment
New employee has handed in a P45 which looks like it might have been filed in incorrcetly
Do you have clients who are GP?
We got a vaguely believable email scam this morning, did you?
Can deemed occupation relief be claimed on a part disposal of a PPR?
mis-sold investment in shares
Is a gain on an inter-Company loan taxable?
Tax deducted UK pension for US Resident how to reclaim
Client wishes to make loan to limited company and would like to secure against a large invoice which
Business usage in company car
97907 questions and 429783 replies from 33359 members
- USA Tax Query 77 1
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 55 2
- Disengagement Help! 1,626 25
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 514 11
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 920 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 143 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 189 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 573 18
- Corrupt Excel File 666 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 335 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,954 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,165 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 280 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 366 7
- Personal Tax 409 10
- Xerocon 2016 930 18
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 125 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 227 4
- last minute request 453 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,237 46