Anyone else had any issues with HMRC reallocating UTRs?
CGT & Related party issues?
If employee on maternity are they eligible to Bonus/Share Options
how do you enter the quarters on sage for the EC sales list?
Process and ways to get deduction for lost loan.
Statutory Residence Test - Travelling
All major banks rejected limited company bank account due to poor credit
New to self employed bookkeeping world i'm part qualified CIMA student with many(10+) years exp
Parent A owns 49% of company B and company B owns 5% of company A?
We want to give a company car to an employee and settle any tax liability - how?
New Client in dispute with old accountant
85576 questions and 354181 replies from 27861 members
- Corp Tax Refund 124 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,746 477
- Email hacker for hire ... 308 8
- Fees for Property Tax Return 479 15
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 152 11
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 81 10
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 258 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 47 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 172 1
- Audit partner? 231 6
- Losses on FHL Property 88 1
- SA302 for mortgage advisors 235 5
- Has anyone encountered this scenario 108 1
- corp tax software 962 13
- Does anyone use quotation software? 304 6
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,616 72
- Can't read my handwriting 550 12
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 691 15
- Is this fraud? 846 13
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 414 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,365
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 510
- National Insurance 401
- Non Resident 315
- Hands on experience of Digita 237
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 216
- Employer's Helpline 185
- CIS paid under reg 9 174
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 144
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 138