Wedding Venue being "Constructed" at Father's Farm
VAT charged but they won't provide a VAT invoice
Boiler room - potential client contacted me who has lost hundreds of thousands
Does the sole trader need to register for VAT ?
What date to use for 14/15 self assessment
New employee has handed in a P45 which looks like it might have been filed in incorrcetly
Do you have clients who are GP?
We got a vaguely believable email scam this morning, did you?
Can deemed occupation relief be claimed on a part disposal of a PPR?
mis-sold investment in shares
Is a gain on an inter-Company loan taxable?
Tax deducted UK pension for US Resident how to reclaim
Client wishes to make loan to limited company and would like to secure against a large invoice which
Business usage in company car
Is a part-ex considered 2nd hand for VAT purposes?
Are Creative Auto Enrolment a good choice for AE?
97905 questions and 429764 replies from 33358 members
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 56 3
- Corrupt Excel File 648 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 309 4
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 59 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,934 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,155 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 263 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 341 7
- Personal Tax 369 10
- Xerocon 2016 912 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,587 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 85 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 172 4
- last minute request 419 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,224 46
- Practical experience 891 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 266 2
- Mortgage Reference 285 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 204 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 458 9