Owner director wants to buy one to work on the move, but I seem to remember reading that they were t
Looking for advice for software
To claim do you submit an EPS once or each month?
Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not
Do you build your own application or just recommend off shelf packages you are familiar with.
Are you entitled to two allowances
The new employer basic tools includes an optional reason for late submission box - why?
Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability?
recovery of S455 on informal winding
What's the best option for a non resident director of a limited company to be paid?
81278 questions and 327258 replies from 25733 members
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 98 4
- Selling assets to yourself ? 157 3
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 178 2
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 154 3
- Director's remuneration accrual 141 4
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 164 6
- IHT - clawback of BPR 26 1
- EIS - connection through employment 82 2
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 219 3
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 25 1
- CIS and Close Company 65 2
- Correct tax & VAT treatment of local overnight expenses 214 4
- Secondment expenses 145 3
- VAT Option to tax 435 15
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 105 4
- Is VAT payable on insurance claims received ?? 98 3
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 133 3
- VAT Registration 321 5
- should Van be included in plant or motor vehicles? 94 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 260 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 904
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 635
- Free Tax Legislation? 396
- Director Loan account operation 394
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 322
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 314
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 284
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 221
- Paye procedures for CVA 217
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 180