Why do you think engaging in AE is important? How do you plan to do it?
Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost?
For the small tax accountant, what's the point in maintaining your professional body subscripti
Client has earned money on an employed (ish) contract in Nigeria
Income tax on payments with or without VAT inclided!
Accommodation Provision for an Employee
claimant told running rental business is self employment for WTC
Discretionary Trust and Insurance Policy question
Client sold his company, partly for deferred cash which was noever paid.
Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital?
Summarise excel cashbook by month using pivot table (and vlookup?)
what Vat to reclaim on van purchased on HP?
How much would you charge for an interim audit?
Sale if land of a rental property
Clients will do longer need compliance work?
92837 questions and 399493 replies from 31034 members
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 129 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 73 2
- flat rate scheme 2,317 47
- Signed accounts for bank 630 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 822 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 285 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 156 5
- VAT Query on new build 92 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 135 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 142 4
- Family Partnership 228 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 84 1
- P11D Car Value 253 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 704 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,501 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,224 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 289 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,103 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 184 1