Our application for VAT exception has been refused and the review upheld the decision.
Directors loans and share capital account
Owner director wants to buy one to work on the move, but I seem to remember reading that they were t
Looking for advice for software
To claim do you submit an EPS once or each month?
Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not
Do you build your own application or just recommend off shelf packages you are familiar with.
Are you entitled to two allowances
The new employer basic tools includes an optional reason for late submission box - why?
Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability?
81280 questions and 327273 replies from 25733 members
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 2,124 16
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 291 1
- VAT Option to tax 462 17
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 156 6
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 189 7
- S162 and Capital Allowances 125 2
- Director leaving in month 1 121 2
- Ex Gratia payments 72 1
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 258 3
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 151 4
- Selling assets to yourself ? 186 3
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 180 3
- Director's remuneration accrual 169 4
- IHT - clawback of BPR 46 1
- EIS - connection through employment 93 2
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 242 3
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 56 1
- CIS and Close Company 95 2
- Correct tax & VAT treatment of local overnight expenses 227 4
- Secondment expenses 155 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 909
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 640
- Free Tax Legislation? 403
- Director Loan account operation 396
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 335
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 318
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 224
- Paye procedures for CVA 218
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 184
- Pension Fixed Protection 161