Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost
I found 3 errors in Client's SA100 resulting in £2k overpaid tax.
Payment of bad debt
Renting property from self and co owner
Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt?
doubtfuls debts written off or just provide provision?
accounting for accruals and prepayments in the ledger accounts
Client runs 2 businesses out of single premises and has staff that end up working for both companies
can I choose not to claim CA this year or it has to be claimed?
Need help sorting out 'Unassigned VAT Ammounts'
Can concert tickets and poetry books really be a deductible expense?!
Harrison sells 10,000 of his company shares to Zoe for £20,000.
underpaid taxes included in tax code
Is this ok?
If somebody works full time on their rental business can the income ever be classed as trading incom
Can a claim be made for business mileage costs that exceed 45p per mile?
77216 questions and 304791 replies from 23758 members
- Xmas party 106 1
- Just because it's Friday 271 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,355 66
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 140 4
- Non-resident employer & employee 104 4
- Capital Allowances 148 4
- equipment rental 219 10
- Acquisition by company 109 5
- Non sequitur 532 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,485 23
- R&D on products not sold 99 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 901 13
- Tech Champion of the Year 239 5
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 194 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 638 9
- Transfer of land to family members 92 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 584 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 207 6
- Not registered for VAT. Germany wants proof! 234 5
- Pattern for CTA 321 7
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,364
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 436
- Alphabet shares 238
- Agent fees to sell business 230
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 226
- Charge out rates in London 179
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 168
- which entity 150
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 142
- confusion about 140