New employee has handed in a P45 which looks like it might have been filed in incorrcetly
Do you have clients who are GP?
We got a vaguely believable email scam this morning, did you?
Can deemed occupation relief be claimed on a part disposal of a PPR?
mis-sold investment in shares
Is a gain on an inter-Company loan taxable?
Tax deducted UK pension for US Resident how to reclaim
Client wishes to make loan to limited company and would like to secure against a large invoice which
Business usage in company car
Is a part-ex considered 2nd hand for VAT purposes?
Are Creative Auto Enrolment a good choice for AE?
Can Food Be Treated As A Business Expense For Sole Trader
Is the charge for a self assessment tax return with CGT fair
97935 questions and 429934 replies from 33372 members
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 210 2
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 211 6
- HMRC having technical difficulties 377 12
- Giving shares away 64 1
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 601 5
- VAT disaggregation 192 3
- What are HMRC implying? 568 2
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 85 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 50 1
- Right To Manage Company 139 2
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 893 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 190 3
- Maternity and claining expenses 822 7
- VAT Flat Rate 338 1
- BrightPay quirks 386 6
- Closing down loss-making company 271 3
- AccountingWEB survey 479 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,172 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 825 10
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 317 1