Like life hacks, but for accountants.
Are management charges exempt or zero-rated?
Is there a way to tag "Any Answers" so you find them again?
Does a taxpayer get PPR on the only property they own, even if they are living in separate rental pr
If the employer wants to make the input tax on the private element recoverable, by making a charge t
Can anyone recommend a medium sized accountancy practice.
A client of ours sets up Ltd Companies for contractors that need to be VAT registered
How good is OCRREX Auto Rec software?
Input VAT position and ongoing position
How best to close Ltd company and pay out small remaining P&L reserves? Entrepreneurs relief?
It hasn't gone away just yet!! Client cannot pay debts wife has home in own name
A client is issuing convertible loan notes, what disclosure is required?
Limited Company supply of contract dentist, IR 35 & VAT implications?
Is there a way of shutting down without huge cost.
What is the deduct-ability against Corporation Tax, if any?
I need good job costing software options
Company paying for Building on Director's Property
Which account do you tell sole traders to credit payments made from their personal bank account or pocket to?
Should I set up a bank-type account, so they can book the payments as going out of that account, eve
85533 questions and 353821 replies from 27838 members
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 378 19
- 100% Xero practice 2,355 43
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 242 5
- 40% rule for travel expenses 164 1
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 318 5
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,131 56
- Cash injection by shareholder 143 3
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 273 8
- PRR 268 12
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 180 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,485 424
- corp tax software 355 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 446 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 469 7
- Which tax box 193 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 140 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 260 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 217 6
- References for clients 223 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 167 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,300
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 464
- National Insurance 361
- Non Resident 280
- Franchise income and costs 258
- Hands on experience of Digita 211
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 171
- Employer's Helpline 160
- employment capital allowances 152
- CIS paid under reg 9 144