I am looking for advice on what to include in a letter to HMRC.
80,000 more accountants required by 2050 ?
If I sell my shares in a limited company could I still be held legally (or morally) financially liab
Need free software to replace Adobe acrobat standard
What should be declared on the tax return
What are the tax implications for selling own home to own company within three years of vacating it? Stamp duty & income tax?
Tax implications for selling own home to company within three years of vacating it.
What wording do you use for the approval of company accounts?
S455 tax in the first year of trading
How do I calculate the output VAT?
Why do so many non-marketing questions get posted to the Accountants and Marketing group? Is it something to do with where people are directed when they get to the site?
Why do so many non-marketing questions get posted to the Accountants and Marketing group?
Double entry treatement of an R&D tax credit receipt
How much should we be spending on Google Advertising
No practicing cert limitations
79867 questions and 319597 replies from 25039 members
- Self assessment tax arrears 287 3
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 191 2
- Mehjoo 313 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 73 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 335 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 185 4
- SA302 317 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 284 13
- Bringing money to Uk 278 4
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 284 5
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 207 4
- Go Cardless 353 9
- Hmrc software 243 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 151 1
- Hosted email exchange 182 5
- South African Government Pension 183 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 322 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 319 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 251 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 158 3
- Xtuple 514
- Qtac payroll for bureau 354
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 297
- Industrial & Provident Societies 290
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 229
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 198
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 196
- CIS schemes 175
- Domain name sale and limited company 174
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 150