One of our clients has worked for a contractor over the last 18 months and has had tax deducted at 2
end of year tax certificate
How do HMRC know a payment has been submitted late for RTI purposes?
Trying to get a repayment
Deductibility of probate valuer's fee under IHT.
rural payments agency paid my client £60,000 they didn't need to and cant reclaim it
Investment property is shown in the accounts at historic cost not OMV. Is this OK?
Client wants to place a rental property in to a trust mainly so that his children who are above 18 c
Do the new (2014) rules only affect the 10 year charge?
Losses from 2011 not allowed as out of time?
If NIC-able, is it earned income?
Is a single share investment company Active?
Photographer Selling Ltd Edition Prints
97907 questions and 429797 replies from 33359 members
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,184 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 211 6
- Xerocon 2016 1,001 23
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 216 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 579 12
- Personal Tax 478 11
- USA Tax Query 149 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,656 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 939 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 266 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 594 18
- Corrupt Excel File 673 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 346 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,974 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 399 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 161 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 310 4
- last minute request 499 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,252 46