Clients will do longer need compliance work?
Does anybody know why these have been withdrawn by HMRC?
Spanish property held for 35 years just sold
What's the more unique ones you've heard of?
Whether to charge VAT on recharge of damages to supplier?
Air Conditioning Engineer - VAT Flat Rate Scheme
What special requirements are needed for a CASC?
Looking for a replacement for Rachael Power
Client is UK resident working for a company in the EC, he has work days in the is he laible to UK NI
Accounting for items on a bank statement going back to September that have not been entered on SAGE
still Still recovering from a hardware failure at our cloud host's datacenter
Thinking of expanding into this area and wondering how other practitioners are geting on
I have been asked to sign accounts for a mortgage application
Multiple documents to multiple recipients with echosign
Recruitment agency entertains temporary workers
92840 questions and 399523 replies from 31035 members
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 113 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 302 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 24 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 258 7
- Family Partnership 281 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 175 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 190 6
- Business trips - director and family 416 3
- Signed accounts for bank 661 15
- flat rate scheme 2,370 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 167 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 326 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 178 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 89 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 848 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 198 5
- VAT Query on new build 123 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 114 1
- P11D Car Value 273 6
- NOVA declaration 112 1