Compensation agreement for legal costs
Child Benefit - High Income - new client did not know about this, thus did not repay in 2012-2013 re
Armed with a great scanner, I am trying to go paperless but scared at throwing everything away!
Paying for Non-employee flight and accommodation
Goods were sold to UK non-VAT registered customer.
unsure what can be claimed in regards to work on property
Is this possible?
Change of accounting method
Checking VAT liability figure
Client has a property held in a pension fund
Client has made Police Complaint for Fraud
Submit tax return using VT Transaction+ software
How Long to Change Company Registered Address.
Apportionment of cost - working from home
Incorporation of VAT-registered business: when should client apply to transfer the VAT registration?
Client is still sending out VAT invoices for the sole trader due to registering for VAT very late.
89043 questions and 376484 replies from 29365 members
- Do you lose losses on cessation 318 10
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 84 2
- foreign income 94 1
- SA1 Online 41 1
- UK resident non domicile recieving a gift from his parents in Pakistan. 66 1
- Relevant earnings and losses 79 2
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 331 9
- VAT recovery on company owned van used by employee with some personal use 83 1
- White van man 215 8
- Capital allowances offset rule 102 1
- Non sterling partnership profits, exchange rates and tax 113 4
- Worried over stock value 126 1
- Start of letting business when property owner took lodgers prior to letting out 114 2
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,295 22
- Mortgage extended on a rental property 112 1
- Is there a risk in helping overseas companies that have no intention of doing business in the UK 196 5
- CGT on sale of Spanish property 163 3
- VAT on leased double cabs 85 1
- Backdate C79? 137 1
- Having a Jan blank moment 206 4
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 818
- Copy Wanted 542
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 497
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 480
- Latest phishing scam 335
- Entrepreneurs' relief 307
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 279
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 270
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 270
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 177