Company set up with 'professional' director, no connection with business.
Demands for specified charges when everything filed
Employed and sole trader, how about NI?
Is the cost of curtains is part of furnishing cost or could be claimed as maintenance cost
Net pay or relief @ source?
Claiming capital allowances after the time limit has expired
Is this OK, and how should the accounts reflect this?
Does the income count as income for Tax Credit Purposes?
Offset Self-Employed Losses against PAYE
Is it safe to keep client data in the cloud (office 365)
HMRC say the Sage payroll correlation ID is not valid
Company A wishes to have Company B to invest money in property
Client with unknown entry on balance sheet, previous accountants can not tell me what it is
Should this form be stamped by HMRC in the "For HMRC use" boxes?
84109 questions and 343215 replies from 27154 members
- Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge? 528 11
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 433 4
- Invoice Help 26 1
- Not ANOTHER bogus HMRC email? 185 3
- Sorry ignore me 444 2
- Self Assessment Tax Return Penalties 154 4
- Interest on loans between companies 110 3
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,042 20
- Should Spanish VAT apply ? 104 1
- One off meeting new client 346 5
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 971 15
- Corporate shareholder question 71 2
- Furniture Rental Business 231 7
- Deaf clients 207 4
- C79 Discrepancy 222 2
- Basic PAYE Tools update .... lost all my previous FPSs 150 4
- VAT questions 245 2
- Bartercard 239 2
- first year company tax return for a limited company 516 25
- Is this a scam? 212 3
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 611
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 515
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 373
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 288
- Cancelled 270
- Cancelled 233
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 173
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 168
- Probiz 152
- What's the market like for temps? 150