Client quit Job in October. Started Ltd Co. Doing Well. Any point in Salary?
My client' s son who is a ship captain has been asked to declare his income to Inland Revenue.
How long bback could I claim this allowance, 3yrs?
Sales invoices from previous year not cleared on Sage
A client has previously been claiming 10% wastage on all raw materials for a small craft business.
Time limit for making Self Assessment Tax Return
Corporation Tax Penalty Determination
Further to the earlier post.
Statue to demand CT payment there and then?
EC Sales List
Higher-paid employees in 2013-14 have received huge tax bills - why has this happened under RTI?
87413 questions and 365939 replies from 28663 members
- Travel costs and contractors 251 3
- vat help for catering concession 129 3
- Employee works in UK paid by Denmark and uses company car from another business 18 1
- RTI and Directors' salaries 136 2
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 182 3
- Importers 100 1
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 265 4
- Tax free threshold on person receiving gifts 238 4
- dfgd fget 86 1
- More AE! 220 6
- New business - journal entries 606 27
- US Citizen but never resident in US 211 4
- LLP Tax Allocation Prior Year Amendment 57 1
- aia 115 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 444 10
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 453 16
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 242 5
- Form 17 Joint tenancy v tenants in common 258 7
- Merger of Two companies 560 20
- Merging 515 12
- Auto enrolment excuses 990
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 743
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 431
- Digita Hosted Software 248
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 246
- Social investment tax relief 243
- Call Centre Data Costs 227
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 182
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 147
- Petrol station franchise and VAT 137