Is canteen allowance available for bought in food?
Would prefer a recommendation than a sales pitch!
What should this taxpayer do?
Liquidator wont respond or help.
when is 2nd installment due for new tax year?
VAT on reselling insurance
Tax implications of "motivational" gifts
Anyone else heard about this?
Tax return penalties
Refusing to even consider claiming capital allowances on their clients property portfolios
Who should I vote for in the General Election?
Which cloud software for VAT partial exemption?
Problem with autosum on one worksheet, not the other
What other immediate options are available to practice apart from an ACCA practising certificate?
Query about eligibility for the new Marriage Allowance
If I anticipate their may be exit costs at the end of a contract should I recognise profit in initia
VATand personal tax on holiday lettings
How cost effective and reliable is Outsourcing Data Entry for small accountancy practices?
90277 questions and 384402 replies from 29917 members
- Goodie bag 57 1
- Career in Practice 86 2
- Relevant life plan 332 8
- Limited Company expenses 359 8
- Physiotherapy And Vat 184 6
- Telemarketing 148 4
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 128 1
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 104 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 170 3
- how to value rental space 82 3
- Directors loan - no longer a director 316 4
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 61 1
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 451 5
- Output tax for retailer 257 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 445 11
- Budget 2015 predictions 160 4
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,931 32
- Pass-through costs - show gross or net under UK GAAP / IFRS? 95 1
- Non domicile swiss bank 124 2
- Husband Wife let property 117 1
- Possible Partnership? 593
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 499
- New Fangled Penalties 404
- Clubs and Taxable Income 328
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 296
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 248
- Loans to other companies 242
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 210
- Outsource Data Entry 203
- Moving away from CCH software 197