How long do you take?
seeking advice on how to advertise svcs provided by a CIMA a/c
Looking for suggestions for our Christmas countdown.
Can the company pay to fly a director home from holiday early?
Can an LLP who purchased the goodwill from a practice claim AIA allowance?
Can I claim back any of the money I spend on my car lease?
Legal costs for purchase investment property
Purchase of business assets by partnership from limited company
How would the income from lease renewals be treated tax wise by the freehold company making the inco
Am I under any obligation to hand these over to an ex client
Can I change where HMRC post statements to on HMRC website?
In which order are Investment company losses available
Tax relief for Charity Work Self Employed
Curious about providing tech advice to clients?
Software as an intangible asset owned by Limited company's director transferred to his company
88127 questions and 370444 replies from 28940 members
- Business rates consultancy 247 4
- Wrong tax code 130 6
- Benefit in Kind 223 5
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 58 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 217 10
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 37 1
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,045 31
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 638 11
- Deferred Tax 455 8
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 201 1
- You know its over 470 6
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 240 1
- Foreign pension tax credit relief 141 1
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 220 3
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,263 14
- Cocaine anyone? 609 10
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 140 2
- Dutch and Germany VAT 178 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 300 2
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 495 15
- Hive up 508
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 472
- corporate hierarchy 450
- Advice - 288
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 235
- WWOOFers 229
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 215
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 191
- The booking.com con 167
- UK State pension paid in NZ 162