One of our clients has worked for a contractor over the last 18 months and has had tax deducted at 2
end of year tax certificate
How do HMRC know a payment has been submitted late for RTI purposes?
Trying to get a repayment
Deductibility of probate valuer's fee under IHT.
rural payments agency paid my client £60,000 they didn't need to and cant reclaim it
Investment property is shown in the accounts at historic cost not OMV. Is this OK?
Client wants to place a rental property in to a trust mainly so that his children who are above 18 c
Do the new (2014) rules only affect the 10 year charge?
Losses from 2011 not allowed as out of time?
If NIC-able, is it earned income?
Is a single share investment company Active?
Photographer Selling Ltd Edition Prints
97940 questions and 429961 replies from 33374 members
- Day allowance working in Qatar 68 1
- S.455 Tax again 199 1
- Marriage Allowance 34 1
- Giving shares away 235 6
- Right To Manage Company 194 3
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 579 5
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 304 7
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 150 5
- HMRC having technical difficulties 573 15
- Closing down loss-making company 344 4
- Where to post pension on sa100 137 4
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 324 2
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 259 2
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 709 5
- VAT disaggregation 229 3
- What are HMRC implying? 632 2
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 127 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 108 1
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 934 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 204 3